Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: READ ME before making a topic! Known Issues!
Post Posted: Aug 12th, '18, 02:34    

Lady-Sayuri
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 296
I was hoping to see my problem listed in the FAQ, but didn't. I am unable to equip the Abby Armwarmers item. I thought the problem was only with the ones I had or possibly a single color, so I bought two more, but I still get the "request error!" message when I try to equip it. I have cleared my cache and cookies, but the problem persists.

edit: I just tried some Doughnight 15 armwarmers and they also have the same problem. I can equip gloves just fine though.
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 15th, '18, 12:18    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 30699
Mood: Because you think you've &q...
How odd. I can equip Armwarmers just fine. Could you please try unequipping everything and recreating your avatar? I doubt it's a browser problem, but if that doesn't work, could you try clearing your cache or a different browser?
Report this post
(0) (0)

I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Quote:

Post Posted: Aug 17th, '18, 19:54    

Lady-Sayuri
Ziaheart wrote:
How odd. I can equip Armwarmers just fine. Could you please try unequipping everything and recreating your avatar? I doubt it's a browser problem, but if that doesn't work, could you try clearing your cache or a different browser?

Alright, I cleared my cache and undressed/redressed my avatar on two other browsers (Firefox and Internet Explorer) other than my main browser (Chrome) and still no luck I'm afraid.
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 27th, '18, 07:17    

Akili Li
Years of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 33238
Mood: overwhelmed
Well, hello.

It's been.... a long sad busy while.... since I had the time to come back here and play more (really sorry about disappearing!).

Sadly, for some reason... I can't see my knuffels at all? It just says, "request error" when I try to go to my knuffel page.

And I get lots of errors when trying to do anything that would pop up a list of my knuffels.

I did kind of immediately go buy some more, because I don't want to miss more generations of elemental knuffels at all. And it let me -I think!

But I can't see any of them, not the old ones or the new ones I just bought.

Help?

edit: if I go to my profile page and scroll through the list of knuffels, and try to go to one, I get "General Error", and this:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Out of range value for column 'experience' at row 1 [1264]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: [email protected]
Report this post
(0) (0)
Paying 100k FPs for any of the GotQ items, or will trade a Takeshita Dori bun for one I am missing
(Already have the golden "Swan headwings", "Stone Gargoyle cathedral", "Venadette dress", "Shepherdess staff", "Demonicus headwings", "Shiva arms", "Takeshita Dori hairbun", "Ganguro Hair Extension", and "Sakura background"; if you trade me one of those, I will try and trade it for another.)

Post Posted: Sep 27th, '18, 13:34    

Administrator
starkad
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 16808
Mood: Buried in work.
Akili Li wrote:
Well, hello.

It's been.... a long sad busy while.... since I had the time to come back here and play more (really sorry about disappearing!).

Sadly, for some reason... I can't see my knuffels at all? It just says, "request error" when I try to go to my knuffel page.

And I get lots of errors when trying to do anything that would pop up a list of my knuffels.

I did kind of immediately go buy some more, because I don't want to miss more generations of elemental knuffels at all. And it let me -I think!

But I can't see any of them, not the old ones or the new ones I just bought.

Help?

Hi there,

think I fixed the glitch. Let me know if the problem occurs again.

Have fun!
Report this post
(1) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 27th, '18, 13:56    

Akili Li
Ah, thank you so much!

I will definitely be happy and have fun with them! :qwhee:
Report this post
(1) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Username:

Password:

I forgot my password

Server time: Oct 17th, '18, 07:24
Current time: Oct 17th, '18, 09:24