Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Looking for Transformers oc art • offering fc, fp & items
Post Posted: Dec 5th, '16, 15:11    

Popodoki
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 76881
Mood: #TFnation19
Hullo, I'm currently looking for art of my Transformers oc

I'd love to get:

- a headshot
- a bust
- a full body ref

As for what I can offer: name your price c';

I can offer items (check my wishlist - its my salelist!)
I can offer :fc: (I currently have 20)
I can offer :food: (I currently have about 5mill)

Please take a look at the next post with references, and feel free to ask for more information if anything is unclear or so c:

~ Thanks in advance ~

(0) (0)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

♥ Toten | 27 | infj | ace ♥
♥ Talk abt Transformers | Lolita fashion with me ♥
[S] INVO & FC | [ART CONTEST]

Post subject: Re: Under construction ~ c:
Post Posted: Dec 5th, '16, 15:49    

Popodoki
my Transformers oc

basically been having this git in my head for over 3+ years and always cursed my inability to draw, since (understandably) a lot of artists don't want to work without a reference!

but I finally bit the bullet and got art of him from someone, who didn't really nail his design but they made enough effort for the art to hopefully serve as a starting reference for someone to tweak it into really being my oc?

I am going to dump ALL of my references that I can think off here, and then try to condense it into a hopefully coherent list.

Under that I will have a link to the only drawn ref I have, which as I said is to be seen as a ref that needs a lot of work and tweaking but it hopefully can give you a basic visual idea of what my oc really looks like!

Please, I'm willing to throw a lot of funds at this, so if you're in any way interested to draw even a headshot of my oc I would really love it if you would be willing to read the references in the next post! ♥

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Looking for art of my friends, paying well! c';
Post Posted: Dec 6th, '16, 21:57    

Popodoki
References

Here's where the wall of text occurs, apologies in advance! c':

(Every number is a reference link)

• The base design of my oc Treak is in the genre of Deathsaurus (1. 2. 3. 4.)
• He is a beastformer, with his altmode being the shape of a white gryphon (1. 2.)
• His colouring and part of his design is also based on the thunderbird in HP (not really based on but I saw that movie and went O8 that is Treak's shade of gold and white accent colour omg so its definitely a reference! 1. 2. 3.)

HEAD

• His helm/head is like Deathsaurus, it consists of a face with a set of eyes (gold colour), a nose and mouth. But on top of his regular face he has a helm that looks like a white gryphon/thunderbird, with a beak and another set of eyes (1.)
• The bird part of his head is all gold including the eyes, and he has at the top sides of his head two sharp featherlike horns like the Thunderbird (1.)
• The part below that is a regular face which is lighter coloured, closer to white-gold with gold eyes and a sharp nose and lines below his eyes like Deathsaurus (1.)
• He has fangs, which you can see if he smiles wide/open enough (1.)
• He does not have a blocky chin like the previous Deathsaurus reference, just a regular humanoid chin.

BODY

• At the bottom of his neck he has mechanical feathers that slightly peek over his chest in sort of a ruffle (1. the reference is pretty much his altmode, only in gold and white)
• His chest is sleek, not boxy like most transformers, with a big strong chest like a buff build, with a defined waist (1. 2. )
• The general shape of his frame is that of a flyer, only he doesn't have the cockpit and turbines that Seekers do (1. 2. )
• He has lines on his torso to define his waist and separate his chest from where his waist begins (1. 2. 3. <- right purple character)
• His wings are big/long, with separate-feather plates in the gold-white colour of the thunderbird. (1. 2. )
• His shoulders have layered plates that stick out/go a bit further over his arms, again resembling feathers (1. )
• His hands have long sharp claws (1. 2. )
• He has a tail-featherskirt like a bird, a short little 'cape' that sits above and sticks out a bit from his behind. Its made up of smaller 'feathers' at the side and slightly longer in the middle. Its also coloured gold with more gold-white for the outer plates. (1. 2. )

LEGS

• His legs and feet are gold coloured
• His legs are based on general birds and the gryphon and thunderbird, so bigger/wider built on top from his thigh and tapering down into a sleeker ankle (1. 2. 3.)
• He has small plates of plate-feathers right above his feet, like the gryphon again but more like armor plated boots (1.)
• His feet are like a bird, only he has 4 claws at the front and one at the back and the toes/claws are not thin and long, they're shorter and wider like Deathsaurus (1. 2.)

VISUAL REF

After all that text I hope you have an image in your head of Treak, I'll share the only art I have ever received of him just to give you an idea but note that THIS IS NOT FULLY ACCURATE WITH MY DESCRIPTIONS ABOVE

The artist really tried and I'm hoping you can just use this as a reference to work with, not as a true image of exactly what Treak looks like.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 6th, '16, 22:21    

Popodoki
reserved for now

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 6th, '16, 23:08    

Nankuii
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 106363
Mood: que sera sera
Lol ok! I think I'll send sketches first so you can approve them.. it is pretty important.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 7th, '16, 15:45    

Popodoki
Christmas gifts are indeed very important ;'P

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Looking for art of my friends, ALSO HOLDING ART CONTEST
Post Posted: Dec 14th, '16, 07:47    

646rebecca
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 56611
Mood: (#]^-^[#)
You have posted this everywhere XD
I would like to help out but I don't think my art skills are good enough lol~
Good luck :mcsquee:

(0) (0)
My Material Trading Page!
need: red diamond x15

Post Posted: Dec 14th, '16, 21:18    

Popodoki
Cause its important to me, if I could put it in an announcement I would :'D

Enter my art contest and you'll still get a prize probably? I always do honourable mentions and even if it turns out to not be 'good enough' for the album I can still give it to them ;P

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 17th, '16, 08:27    

646rebecca
Okay, I shall try
1 each, it shouldn't be that hard ... maybe ... just gotta spend extra a lot of time ...

But! I might be getting a job which may affect if I can do this or not, so I am just adding this here just in case it turns out I cannot do it or finishing it on time, but I shall try~

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 17th, '16, 20:23    

Popodoki
That's all I can ask for c;

(0) (0)