Maybe... 8%  8%  [ 39 ]
I'll come back later 9%  9%  [ 42 ]
FEWD!! 21%  21%  [ 95 ]
~Pokes OCs~ (Hey! D< ) 41%  41%  [ 191 ]
Total votes : 461
 Post subject: My Favorite OC
Post Posted: Dec 4th, '10, 18:38    

BornFromMyth
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 7395
Mood: ugh i dont ever wanna go ba...
Okay, so ive slightly updated this, i am currently only featuring my favorite and original OC Ezura Bartis, her information and a new picture of her have been posted below, if you feel the urge to draw her let me know id be glad to work something out, eaither in fp, a fairy coin, or an art trade ^_^

thank you for your time in looking over my page :mclaugh:

If you do decide to draw her please look over her outfit description, since the ref pics are a little off on a few pieces. :qh:

Also, i always tip

(0) (0)
contest closed/ please pm me if you would rather get an item instead of waiting for a FC
I apologize for the dely for last months contest winners we're still in a bit of a rut atm.
Do you like OCs?
Myth's Wild Spoiler Thread
I have a lot of art to do, so if i promised you art please pm me! I loose my posts way tooo easily since im not on here regularly.

Post subject: Re: Myth's Featured OC (Under Cunstruction)
Post Posted: Dec 4th, '10, 18:41    

BornFromMyth
If you need more information, have questions, or just want to chat send me a PM and i'll be sure to get back to you right away :qo:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 4th, '10, 18:42    

BornFromMyth
:fc: FEATURED OC :fc:
Ezura Bartis = Succubuss = 23ish

~~this amazing art was a gracious secret santa present by Oceannist :3

(0) (0)

Post subject: BEING EDITED!!!
Post Posted: Dec 4th, '10, 18:45    

BornFromMyth
:fc: FEATURED OC :fc:
** Ezura's appearance in her art is not 100% accurate! Please read the Description for the corrections.
Appearance: Refrence by SexuallyTransmittedPixels //Refrence by Nel-tu-animoke

Name: Ezura Bartis
Nickname: Ezura (Ez)
Sex: Female
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: around 135 lbs
Build: Very curvy, veluptious, slightly toned build.
Skin color: Very pale with a violet hint to it.
Eyes: slightly slanted, round magenta colored irises, long lashes
Hair: dark purple, almost a black hue. Long hair. Varying shades of red, begonias and camellias strewn through hair with an occasional lotus bud.
Outfit: A tight fitting corset that laces up the front, strapless a dark royal purple that could easilly be confused with a shade of black. The Ribbons lacing up the corset are a strong satin like material that resembles crimson. The bottom is short skirt (less than 6in) with a slit up the side to the hip, bound there by a crimson red ruby shaped like a heart. Her boots heels are sharpened to a deadly point. They come to the mid thigh and are same color as corset and lace up the sides. around her upper left arm is a band made from the same satin material but in black. centered on it in black lace is another heart shaped ruby.
I have no accurate art of this yet so feel free to take artistic license :)

Personality/traits:missing a few screws if you know what i mean, cruel and even crueler sense of humor, perverted, and all around evil insane and sexy.
History/background: Ezura was a nobody, she had no gifts, nothing to make her stand out except a pretty face hidden behind the mobs of society, she was perfectly average, but with horrible health and even worse outlook on her life, she was ready to call it quits and just about to when something amazing happened. As Ezura made the decision ot end it all and the world she new started to fade into darkness, she felt the tug. She was pulled into another world.
When she arrived on the shores of this new plannet, she awoke adorned in her pure form. She was thin, pale, and had long cornsilk hair. glancing in her reflection she stared amazed at her new form. A form new, unmarked, fresh and innocent for a new life. She laughed for as she let go of her old world she had been given a new one. She soon met with some interesting characters and was pulled into the real reason for comming her. To fight in the war, if she fought, she would be granted passage back to the old world, or a place here in the new one. It didn't take her long to decide she had a new home in the war effort. Along the way as she trained and discovered new abilities she fell for a boy who had also been pulled into the world. Slowly she warmed up and began to open up to the boy. Things seemed to be going so well for her, till she discovered him with another. Heartbroken and betrayed she fled from their camp, determined to leave it all behind in the darkening night.
Beneath the two moons she paused, resting on a fallen log to catch her breath and to gain her barings she met Lillith. It was from that moment on that her corruption began.
Ultimately after heart break and pain and the strain of the war and the influence of Lillith she suffered a mental break and became the dark sudictive succubus that we all knwo and love today
(May edit this again later)

Weapons: She has one ornate dagger and her shadow powers
Powers: Maipulation of shadows, form them into any thing she has personaly seen before, animates them to give them temporary life, make them solid and real, the bigger the trick the more energy it takes from her.

THIS WILL BE EDITED AGAIN LATER!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 4th, '10, 18:47    

BornFromMyth
:fc: Reserved3 :fc:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 5th, '10, 03:57    

BornFromMyth
You may chat and what not in here now,
if you want to chat about OC or share yours with me or anyone else lurking in here im not against it, just so long as you follow the KofK rules.

Welcome to my OC's hangout =D

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 10th, '10, 22:26    

Hinote no Akai
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13668
Mood: Extremely want to do nothin...
I could draw it, but for fp ^^

(0) (0)
Sometimes... When I go out at night... The cookies watch me.

Check out my Art Shop!

Post Posted: Dec 11th, '10, 18:18    

BornFromMyth
sure what kind of price range are you looking for? =D

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Myth's Featured OC (sorta updated, come look)
Post Posted: Jan 4th, '11, 01:10    

BornFromMyth
ive updated a little and put up an acurate refrence art of ezura =D
i just got it and i absolutely love it
thank you Oceannist! :qh:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: My Favorite OC
Post Posted: Jul 24th, '12, 02:10    

BornFromMyth
Reopened ^_^

(0) (0)