Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: First Ever Quest
Post Posted: Apr 28th, '17, 00:52    

PotterLady87

Hugs: 126
Mood: Blessed
I just started out and I have a quest to get some love potion? I have no idea where to search for it.

Locked. A newer thread is in existence.

(0) (0)
Dream Avi

ImageImageImage
Click Us Please!
ImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: First Ever Quest
Post Posted: Apr 28th, '17, 01:26    

PotterLady87
To create the Love Perfume, I need the material listed above, and I will charge you 240 food points.You are missing the following material: 5 x SchnikSchnak Tribe Mask, 1 x Valentine Water, 9 x Wheat, 7 x Window.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 28th, '17, 12:28    

Fire
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 26037
Mood: Hello from Virginia~!
Hello Potter! Welcome to the Kingdom! And congratulations on starting your first quest!

In order to finish a quest, and receive the quest reward, you must first collect all of the materials and food points needed to make the item.
You can collect materials by browsing the forums, during which random popups will appear that will give you random materials. (Don't worry - your popup blocker will not inhibit these!)
You can also find materials by digging with your Knuffels at Candy Island!
You can purchase Knuffels in Knuffeltropolis for 1,900.
You can also adopt a Trial Knuffel for free, but it will disappear after 14 days if you do not pay the adoption fee to adopt it permanently. The adoption fee is 1,900, same as every other knuffel.

You can read about Trial Knuffels here!
You can read about regular Knuffels here!

I have sent you a few of the materials you need to complete your quest. <3 Consider them a welcome gift!
If you have any more questions, feel free to shoot me a :pm: ! I am always happy to help!

Good luck on your first quest! Happy hunting! And welcome to the Kingdom! I truly hope that you enjoy your stay here! <3

(0) (0)
╰☆╮

Market |||Selling Forum |||Trading Forum

ImageImage

9x Book of Time 38x Cloud 197x Fork 97x Orange Juice
21x Star Darkness Knuffel Gen 2, 6, 8, 11, 12 Air Knuffel Gen 2
Water Knuffel Gen 8, 11, 12 Fire Knuffel Gen 8

╰☆╮

Post Posted: Apr 29th, '17, 23:59    

PotterLady87
Thank you so much, Fire! Finally someone cleared it up for me so I can understand it.

(1) (0)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]