Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: I made a mistake....???
Post Posted: Aug 19th, '16, 04:48    

Aisling
Years of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 487
I'm a newcomer here and as I was exploring the site, I came upon the castle and randomly accepted a quest...

Now I'm in need of "EYE DROPS". So I went to the Alchemist because the NPC was talking about him and I got a list of MORE items I need! ; 3 ; I tried searching the Marketplace but the first item, Dragon Eye, isn't even in there. And now I am lost because when I try to cancel the quest, it says I'll never be able to get it back...

Help. What should I do? :mcargh:

http://i67.tinypic.com/mlgm4y.png

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: I made a mistake....???
Post Posted: Aug 19th, '16, 06:39    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 34478
Mood: Because you think you've &q...
Hi, welcome to the Kingdom! I hope you're enjoying the event. You've made a good first step into finishing this quest; you posted here! Here, some people may see your quest list and donate you what you need. You can also buy or trade for materials in the Material Trades forum. For this quest, I'm sending you all the quest items you need that I have, except for the foodpoints. Good luck with the future quests!

(0) (0)

I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Quote:

Post Posted: Aug 19th, '16, 08:10    

Aisling
That is so lovely for you to do! Thank you! TT_TT

At least now I've learned that lesson. Haha. I have to collect lots of materials. ; 3 ; I don't think trading is one of the things I can do yet, I barely have anything. Haha.

Again, thank you very much!!! :qh:

(1) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 17th, '16, 18:52    

Telstel
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10285
Mood: Demonic
Hi there!

I remember being in the same situation. Making a thread here will make sure people see how you are progressing in your quest and if you need any help.

Next stop is the Materials forum and check out who's selling the materials that you need to complete the quest.

Take a different route and go to the Knufftropolis and have a looks at the Knuffels there, the trial knuffels are a good start, you pay with :food: (once you have collected enough of them) and start raising them. These knuffels will give you a certain amount of digs when you go to the Island to go searching for materials.

Next stop is Candy Island, here you can use your fed and played knuffel to dig for materials, it'll be tough going at first, but as your knuffel levels up and you collect more knuffels, the chances of getting more materials and better and rarer ones at that improve. A tip, get one of each element at least, that way you can collect certain materials that can only be collected from certain elements, so i believe. :mcargh:

And last place to look for is the Marketplace, they aren't always up there, but you never know your luck.

Good luck with your future quests and with these tips, you should do just fine. :mcsquee:

(1) (0)
Please feel free to click on the links to chat to me, i'll be sure to get around to them when i can.
My Knuffel! Art Shop! Quest! Material Quest!
ImageImageImageImage