Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13
Help get me clothes!
My dream avi! 79%  79%  [ 117 ]
http://tinyurl.com/nbffufp 21%  21%  [ 32 ]
Total votes : 149
 Post subject: Re: [WIP] Official Quests Guide (don't post)
Post Posted: May 17th, '15, 23:35    

Questina
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 1396
Image, reward: Image

Baking Basics Image
Fungus would love to enter the Queen's cooking contest, but he's going to need a lot of guidance to make a palatable entry. A Baking For Dummies book should do the job.

This quest is unlocked once you have completed the quest Cooking Contest.
If you declined the above quest, this quest is permanently locked for you.

Rare: 2
Uncommon: 12
Average: 18
Common: 25
Prevalent: 40

Food Points: 210 - 400

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 17th, '15, 23:36    

Questina
Image, reward: Image Moxie Mask (Cream White)

A Little Bit Of This Image
Ehlenia plans on nabbing a little bit of this and that from the cooking contest entries, and she needs a Special Box so these "samples" don't mix together.

This quest is unlocked once you have completed the quest Cooking Contest.
If you declined the above quest, this quest is permanently locked for you.

Rare: 5
Uncommon: 18
Average: 28
Common: 45
Prevalent: 99

Food Points: 210 - 400

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 17th, '15, 23:57    

Questina
Spoiler: DONE - Reserve Army Blah captions
http://kofk.de/posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289350
Manly Man Mask

The Reserve Arm seems a lot of fun, but the King decreed only men can join in. It's so unfair! But I'm pretty sure that if I had a Manly Man Mask they would not notice I'm a girl.

Would you go to the Alchemist and ask him to create such a mask? I'd be ever so happy and reward you with this Kyuko Wristlet (Black).

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289355
Hamster-sized Helmet

I would like to join the Kingdom's Reserve Army, but I worry for my beloved pet's safety. I was thinking perchance a Hamster-sized Helmet might keep him safe while he looks like a real warrior hamster.

Would it be possible for thee to go to the honorable Alchemist and obtain this helm for me? Thy efforts shall be rewarded with this Agito Dress (Emerald Green).

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289358
Golden Epaulets

I'm very excited about creating new uniforms for the Kingdom's Reserve Army, and I already made my mind to add them Golden Epaulets for a cool military look.

I would like to go to the Alchemist and ask him to create some really stunning Golden Epaulets for me, but I'm too busy working in the rest of the uniform. If you asked him in my place I would give you this Lacrimosa Eyepatch (Red) to show you my appreciation.

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289367
Fake Legs

You surely have heard of the gorgeous new uniforms for the Kingdom's Reserve Army and I would like to look handsome in mine... but I'll be too short unless I use some Fake Legs.

Surely the Alchemist can make some realistic legs for me, but I need a very discreet person for this errand. I would be glad to give that person this Jongca Clip (Light Blue) in return for their help.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 18th, '15, 00:00    

Questina
Spoiler: DONE! - Royal Gardens captions P1
http://kofk.de/posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289415
Magic Flute

Awwww, have you seen what happened to the Royal Gardens?

I'm so worried about all the little animals which used to live there. How are they gonna survive while the Royal Gardens are being rebuilt? If only we had a Magic Flute to guide them all to the Animal Shelter...

Only the Alchemist can create a Magic Flute. And if you bring it to me, I will be very glad to give you these Gigi Eyes (Jade Green).

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289665
Shrubbery

What do you mean the Royal Gardens have been destroyed?

The only place where I could enjoy a quite walk in this Kingdom was the Shrubbery, where nobody would disturb me with nuisances. I want it back, and I want it now!

If you can't get my shrubbery back yourself, you can go ask the Alchemist to help you. And if you do finish this task quickly enough, I may even give you this Luna Pacifier (Ecru).

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289667
Rose Bushes

How could this happen? All the plants in the Royal Gardens are dead!

Our Royal Gardens were so full of sweet memories. Right there, where the Rose Bushes flowered so beautifully, my husband proposed... sighs I so wish I had those Rose Bushes back!

If there is anyone who can do something about it, he's the Alchemist. Would you mind asking him if there is any way to recover my Rose Bushes? If you do me this favour, I will give you these Finch Headwings (Crimson) as a reward.

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289669
Fertilizer

I'm sure you've already heard the bad tidings about the Royal Gardens. Would you mind helping me?

Everybody is trying to help to recover it, but -being practical- what we need the most is Fertilizer to make sure that our new plants thrive.

Ask the Alchemist to create a really large amount of Fertilizer for the Royal Gardens. If you do, I would give you this Ribbon Hair (Ecru).

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 18th, '15, 00:05    

Questina
Spoiler: DONE! - Royal Gardens captions P2
http://kofk.de/posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289670
Grass Seeds

Havest thou heard of the disaster in the Royal Gardens?

I used to go to its Green Fields with my dear Hamster, but even the lawn is dead. I would like to help saving the Royal Gardens’ Green Fields, but I would require Grass Seeds to plant on them.

If thou goest to the honorable Alchemist and obtainst some Grass Seeds in my name, I shall reward thy efforts with this Elven Coat (Mocha).

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289674
Vegetal Ink

Such dreadful news! The Royal Gardens devastated!

Those used to be colorful Gardens. And my finest clothes were colorful as well because I used some of the selected flowers to make different inks. I mean to plant them again, but for now I'll need to get my Vegetal Ink elsewhere.

Please ask the Alchemist to produce a batch of Vegetal Ink for me to dye clothes. If you do I will give you this Flower Top Hat (Scarlet) to show you my appreciation.

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289675
Large Trees

Oh my! The Royal Gardens no longer are!

I used to sit in the shade of the Gardens' trees during the summer hotter days. Growing them again will take so many years that I wish we could instantly have Large Trees.

Do you think the Alchemist can get us some Large Trees? If you convince him, I'll give you this Jongca Clip (Fuchsia) as a reward.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 18th, '15, 00:06    

Questina
Spoiler: DONE! - Cooking Contest captions P1
http://kofk.de/posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289677
Underwater Rice Cooker

I want everybody to know the virtues of seaweed so I would like to delight them with some Sushi, but I would need an Underwater Rice Cooker for this.

I have no idea where to get one, but I'm sure the Alchemist would know how to create it. If you run this errand for me, I'll give you this KC Shark Tail (Cold Gray) as a present.

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289678
Angel Mould

Hi! Hi! Hi! Aren’t you excited?

I’m loving the idea of a Cooking Contest! Do you know what I’m gonna bake? An Angel Cake! Because even the name is lovely! But, alas, I don’t have an Angel Mould.

I’m sure the Alchemist would able to make such a mould. And if you bring it to me, I will be very glad to give you this Kyuko Wristlet (Claret).

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289680
Stomach Medicine

My Queen wants to run a Cooking Contest, and me to be a judge!!! I'm sure I'll have to try many an awful dish so I better have some Stomach Medicine. Some powder, that's what I took the last time.

Tell the Alchemist I want such medicine. I'm sure he knows what I need. If you do, I may even give you this Luna Pacifier (Blue Iris).

viewtopic.php?p=7289681#p7289681
Special Spices

I've decided that for the Cooking Contest I shall cook my famous Vegetarian Stew, but I've run out of Special Spices to season it.

These spices are now out of season, but the Alchemist will know how to find them. If you go ask him to give you some for my Vegetarian Stew, I would give you this Rawring Necklace.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 18th, '15, 00:07    

Questina
Spoiler: DONE! - Cooking Contest captions P2
http://kofk.de/posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289683
Dried Fruits

I want to bake something for the contest that both I and my dear hamster love, that's it, Cereal Bars. I would like to add them some variety of Dried Fruits but I have none.

Would it be possible for thee to go to the honourable Alchemist and obtain some for me? Thy effort shall be rewarded with this Agito Dress (Dark Pink).

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289685
Piping Bag

Hello there! I hate to be asking you again, but can you help me out with my entry for the Cooking Contest?

I would like to create the Most Beautiful Cupcakes. The flavour? It's a secret! But I have a problem: I need a Piping Bag to decorate them.

Do you think you could get a one with lots of accessories from the Alchemist? If you did I would give you this Lacrimosa Eyepatch (Midnight Blue) to show you my appreciation.

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289689
Baking For Dummies

I would like to bake something for the Cooking Contest but I am afraid I'm not a baking expert. There's a magical book titled Baking For Dummies which might be of some help.

I've heard the Alchemist can make a copy of this book. If you convince him to make one for me, I would give you this Jongca Clip (Gray White).

posting.php?mode=edit&f=45&p=7289691
Special Box

I'm sure my Lord would be proud of me if I brought some food from the Cooking Contest, maybe a little bit of this, and a little bit of that, and... and I'll need a Special Box to carry them all without mixing flavours.

Ask the Alchemist for such a box, with separate sections for each food, and I'll give you this Moxie Mask (Cream White).

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 14th, '15, 01:20    

Questina
Finished writing captions for all the unlockable quests! Writing them all in the same style was a bit challenging, but hopefully the captions are all mostly consistent. :mcsweat:

Unfortunately I haven't started on captions for the regular ones, and it looks like more regular quests are coming out soon! :mcblush:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 29th, '15, 20:22    

Questina
Back! :mccute:

Recap:
Starting on the open quests now.
Starting from Nympharia - Origami Mouse (skip over the shark tail).
Sit through the quest, copying the description. Then accept and find the amount of mats needed. Make sure your inventory is clear of mats! Once #s are recorded, fail the quest.
Repurpose the non-quest posts above (have them saved JIC in PMs) and once they're used up, make new posts.

(1) (0)

Post subject: Re: [WIP] Official Quests Guide (anyone want to take over?)
Post Posted: Oct 26th, '16, 19:35    

Questina
Hello! Sorry, but Saloiq will not be working on the guide anymore. If you would like to update the guide in her stead, PM Ziaheart. :)

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13