Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
Do think this thread has been/will be helpful?
Yes 38%  38%  [ 436 ]
Kinda 15%  15%  [ 165 ]
Somewhat 23%  23%  [ 257 ]
Not really 5%  5%  [ 62 ]
No 19%  19%  [ 217 ]
Total votes : 1137
 Post subject: Re: What digging items have you found? + Material Location G
Post Posted: Apr 4th, '14, 05:34    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 53694
Mood: Because you think you've &q...
I do think you're right. But the person who decided to include those was [[Ayame]] and the reason for doing so, I believe, was to see if some digging items are more prevalent than others.

(0) (0)

I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Quote:

Post Posted: Apr 4th, '14, 08:04    

ml1201
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 44816
Ah, okay. Though I think that would also depend on what knuffels were digging.

(0) (0)
ImageWish list on profile, too long for siggyWild Knuffel Items Trade ThreadImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post Posted: Apr 4th, '14, 21:53    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Hmm? Are you saying that certain Knuffel are more likely to find, for example, spells than signs?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 5th, '14, 04:36    

ml1201
No, but its hard to determine what gets found more often if you're using a bunch of different elements. It would be easier to determine what appears more often if using knuffels of one element type for digging.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 5th, '14, 07:54    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
I'm sorry but I'm... not really understanding you.

If you look at the second release of digging items, you can see except for Light and Darkness, eyepatches were prevalent in most elements by user reports. So we can assume that eyepatches were the easiest to find within that release of digging items, which means that -- assuming everything else, such as user preferences, is equal -- eyepatches would be worth the least as they are more prevalent.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 5th, '14, 15:47    

ml1201
That's not what I meant. :mcheh: What I'm saying is if a user wanted to determine which was were commonly found among the digging items that have not been checked off yet, the easiest way would be to dig with knuffels in groups by the elements they dig in (meaning if their digging level is in earth that would be the element they dig in) instead of doing like me and having a mish-mash group of knuffel thrown together since I'm focused more on leveling than anything else. :mcheh: I'm just stating the best strategy for it. :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 7th, '14, 03:57    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
I'm... still not understanding you. I think the theory is that if everyone reports what they dig, then there would be a big sample and therefore easier to see which digging item is more prevalent.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 7th, '14, 04:33    

ml1201
Either way, its still based on how many knuffels of each element is being used for the digging. For example, if everyone have about five knuffels that are dark diggers and then one or two of the other elements, the results are biased towards the dark digging items over all because there's more influence for that element. Having a balanced digging group for this gives more accurate results then just digging with whatever you have because it 'rigs' the results like rigging a test done in a study.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 7th, '14, 05:20    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Well, of course. Which is why they are separated by elements rather than by item types. We want to see what digging item, within the element, is more prevalent. Not which elemental digging item is easier to get.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 17th, '14, 10:46    

NoxNoctis
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 5894
Mood: I wanna marry Yuri Lowell *_*
Hello everyone! :mchappy:

Not sure if that might be of any help, but I just found an Oyster while digging on the Coast ^^. It's a Common item. I didn't see it on the first page, so I assumed it was a new realease or something... if not then I'm sorry XD.

Have a nice day!

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 502 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next