Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Post Posted: Jun 2nd, '18, 22:59    


Chrizine
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: May 1st, '14, 21:58
Posts: 5397
Hugs: 18704
The flowers are not really my colours, but that crescent is calling for me again! I love moon items, and I'm a big fan of black and red, so I fear I really need it ;) And the rococo revival bg is a great choice for a golden queen's item - it really fits that aesthetic - might want that too... :)

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:
Image
And my buying thread!
My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing projects and would love to hear about any projects you do:
Image
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me there!

I found my first fairy on 7.12.14! And the second one shortly after on 5.1.15 :) - I can't believe my luck: third fairy on 23.1.15! Fourth fairy on 4.5.17 :) Fifth on 17.7.18!

    Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Post Posted: Jun 4th, '18, 00:14    


ShortAxel
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jul 5th, '09, 07:14
Posts: 432
Location: Idaho, USA
Hugs: 3503
The set is beautiful! I want to get it but I'm having trouble donating through Paypal. Normally when buying something with Paypal I can check out without an account but it won't allow me to donate without signing in or creating a new account. Does anyone know if there's a way around this?

(0) (0)


    Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Post Posted: Jun 4th, '18, 05:35    


Moon Star
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Oct 22nd, '11, 00:30
Posts: 5271
Location: Canada
Hugs: 30327
Mood: Pondering on whether or not...
So lovely, thank you for these new items!

(0) (0)
Image Image Image
Image
Image
Image


    Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Post Posted: Jun 4th, '18, 08:43    


Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Apr 14th, '07, 00:58
Posts: 11450
Location: Utsusemi
Hugs: 82305
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
ShortAxel wrote:
The set is beautiful! I want to get it but I'm having trouble donating through Paypal. Normally when buying something with Paypal I can check out without an account but it won't allow me to donate without signing in or creating a new account. Does anyone know if there's a way around this?

What exactly is the problem? Wheny ou click on the donate button you should get the option to "donate with paypal" and "donate with Debit or Credit Card". The second option should let you donate without having a Paypal account. Do these option not show up for you or do you get any kind of error message?

(0) (0)


    Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Post Posted: Jun 5th, '18, 09:35    


ShortAxel
Firn wrote:
ShortAxel wrote:
The set is beautiful! I want to get it but I'm having trouble donating through Paypal. Normally when buying something with Paypal I can check out without an account but it won't allow me to donate without signing in or creating a new account. Does anyone know if there's a way around this?

What exactly is the problem? Wheny ou click on the donate button you should get the option to "donate with paypal" and "donate with Debit or Credit Card". The second option should let you donate without having a Paypal account. Do these option not show up for you or do you get any kind of error message?


When I go through the process after clicking "donate with Debit or Credit" it wants me to create a brand new Paypal account. There's no way to donate without putting in a password.

I'm going to end up setting up my PP account again anyways for other reasons though so its okay. I'll just wait to donate until I get that sorted out :)

(0) (0)


    Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Post Posted: Jun 5th, '18, 09:53    


Illustrator
Firn
ShortAxel wrote:
Firn wrote:
ShortAxel wrote:
The set is beautiful! I want to get it but I'm having trouble donating through Paypal. Normally when buying something with Paypal I can check out without an account but it won't allow me to donate without signing in or creating a new account. Does anyone know if there's a way around this?

What exactly is the problem? Wheny ou click on the donate button you should get the option to "donate with paypal" and "donate with Debit or Credit Card". The second option should let you donate without having a Paypal account. Do these option not show up for you or do you get any kind of error message?


When I go through the process after clicking "donate with Debit or Credit" it wants me to create a brand new Paypal account. There's no way to donate without putting in a password.

I'm going to end up setting up my PP account again anyways for other reasons though so its okay. I'll just wait to donate until I get that sorted out :)


I'll try to look into this (or rather tell starkad to look into this), but really not sure whether I can do anything about it, as this is something on PayPals end and it's not like we get any customization options for this.
I had a user asking whether he can donate without a Paypal account not long ago and it seemed to have worked for her... :mcsleepy:

(0) (0)


    Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Post Posted: Jun 11th, '18, 22:16    


Alantine
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jun 16th, '12, 21:44
Posts: 336
Hugs: 8658
I like the flower circle. The colors are very pretty together. This months treasure of Flower Power is a fun thing.

(0) (0)
Image

    Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: June's Monthly Treasure: Flower Power
Post Posted: Jun 27th, '18, 10:52    


l-lappy
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Joined: Jun 30th, '10, 14:44
Posts: 10211
Location: England~
Hugs: 39700
Mood: Shinnie
I've really enjoyed these eyes from this set more than I thought I would.
:mclove:

I'll try a Debit / credit card donate next month see how it works
and test it to.
Curious now... :mchappy:

(0) (0)
Got the 2008 Medal? Want knuffels made by Firn? I can help! PM me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I am auctioning :fc: on the market starting from 50k!
PLEASE SELL ME OR TRADE WITH ME FOR ITEMS OF MY WISH LIST!


    Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:   Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Username:

Password:


I forgot my password


Avatar




Server time: Sep 25th, '18, 05:10
Current time: Sep 25th, '18, 07:10
All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]