Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Gotten!! Thank you.
Post Posted: Mar 28th, '17, 15:30    

Emi
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 3169
Mood: Incredibly Stressed
Now just... eventual FP saving for other wishlist stuff :P Thank you for the help T~T <3

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: [W] June Puppies & Floppy the Dolphin
Post Posted: Mar 29th, '17, 16:34    

Popodoki
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 61866
Mood: #TFnation18
Emi, nice to see you around here again! (it's me Totenveloren1) c;

I have 10 colours of the June puppy, no dolphins though :c

Hope you find those elsewhere soon! ~

(0) (0)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

♥ Toten | 26 | infj | ace ♥
♥ Talk abt Transformers | Lolita fashion with me? ♥

Post Posted: Mar 29th, '17, 16:36    

Emi
Popodoki wrote:
Emi, nice to see you around here again! (it's me Totenveloren1) c;

I have 10 colours of the June puppy, no dolphins though :c

Hope you find those elsewhere soon! ~

Hi!! <3 :) I always pop in every so often, but decided to post a want thread this time :P PMs usually get me back sooner than my occasional visits though too.

Do you have any idea what the puppies are worth at least? T~T

Edit: Aaaah T~T I just saw the trade <3 Thank you so so much.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 29th, '17, 16:39    

Popodoki
As you can see, posting helps ;'P

Sadly with the lack of a price guide I'm unaware of most item's worth. The market had a handy uprage in that regard but to my knowledge it only works on items that have been sold on it in a certain time period, and the much rarer or rarely sold market-wise items are left completely to the users opinion.

You're welcome! <3

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 29th, '17, 16:55    

Emi
Popodoki wrote:
As you can see, posting helps ;'P

Sadly with the lack of a price guide I'm unaware of most item's worth. The market had a handy uprage in that regard but to my knowledge it only works on items that have been sold on it in a certain time period, and the much rarer or rarely sold market-wise items are left completely to the users opinion.

You're welcome! <3

Yeah :P But if there is one thing that hasn't changed over the years, it's that posting is hard for me XD

It's too bad it doesn't have a older history--that'd be interesting to see. On the bright side, I apparently did have the Dolphins and just was looking in the wrong part of my inventory (I didn't realize search was section-specific ;~; ) so A+ job, me. But yay for two super quick goals gotten XD

I might take a look through some older items that have released and see what else I want to add to my wishlist and still eventual "need every pet ever" tendency I have :P The Avatar Dream Creator is helpful at least.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Gotten!! Thank you.
Post Posted: Mar 29th, '17, 17:07    

Popodoki
Haha that's alright, I have been far less activite than my earlier years myself. But that's mostly cause I got a fulltime job now so I can't spend all day chatting away! c':

Ooh I'm glad, those dolphins are rather old if I'm not mistaken so they could have been very hard to get! I've never invested much in pet items cause I never use them :P

yeah the avatar creator and wishlist system is super nice to use here, I on this other avatar site where they don't have a dream avatar creator and man it really is a feature I'm missing!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 29th, '17, 17:19    

Emi
Popodoki wrote:
Haha that's alright, I have been far less activite than my earlier years myself. But that's mostly cause I got a fulltime job now so I can't spend all day chatting away! c':

Ooh I'm glad, those dolphins are rather old if I'm not mistaken so they could have been very hard to get! I've never invested much in pet items cause I never use them :P

yeah the avatar creator and wishlist system is super nice to use here, I on this other avatar site where they don't have a dream avatar creator and man it really is a feature I'm missing!

Understandable :P Life has just been mixed for me lately. I hope the job is nice at least.

It was so weird because I swear I had them and then I was super paranoid, but glad I found them. But yeah, obviously I try to wear as many as humanly possible and then some :P I love pets too much so it's always a lot of fun for me. At the very least, replacing Kuroneko with a Puppy should hopefully lessen the amount of PMs I get about it...

Agreed! I have been trying another site on and on and there's just... nothing about the items in the game which has made it a huge hassle trying to figure out what I want. Only things I could want more from this one is a better idea of where things were from I guess, but that's because I suck at remembering that. Also if it let me know if I add something I already had. >> Like I know I'm missing 2/4 of the cute Reindeer from 2011, but I apparently mixed up which two.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 29th, '17, 17:35    

Popodoki
It is! I enjoy it which does make it a lot easier to do day to day ;P

I prefer pets in real life ;'P
I feel equipping them tens to clutter my avatars and I'm picky about that, this avatar is already at the limit of 'busy' for me personally. I still tend to buy pet items but they end up unused, even cute little Kuro doesn't interest me at all! Though I can definitely imagine you getting bothered for it :x

Maybe you could suggest it in the feedback forum? The 'you already added this' note I mean, cause that would be very helpful as I too have made that mistake when filling my wishlist. But that's mostly cause I don't pay enough attention while filling and have like 3 other tabs open c':

I'd personally love to get a salelist set up like the wishlist. If there was a button to just put your entire wardrobe in a salelist and then be able to link that on your selling thread, that'd be just great!

I have 3 of the '11 reindeer; flying, hand and shoulder o;

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 29th, '17, 18:13    

Emi
Popodoki wrote:
It is! I enjoy it which does make it a lot easier to do day to day ;P

I prefer pets in real life ;'P
I feel equipping them tens to clutter my avatars and I'm picky about that, this avatar is already at the limit of 'busy' for me personally. I still tend to buy pet items but they end up unused, even cute little Kuro doesn't interest me at all! Though I can definitely imagine you getting bothered for it :x

Maybe you could suggest it in the feedback forum? The 'you already added this' note I mean, cause that would be very helpful as I too have made that mistake when filling my wishlist. But that's mostly cause I don't pay enough attention while filling and have like 3 other tabs open c':

I'd personally love to get a salelist set up like the wishlist. If there was a button to just put your entire wardrobe in a salelist and then be able to link that on your selling thread, that'd be just great!

I have 3 of the '11 reindeer; flying, hand and shoulder o;

I do too :P But it just feels wrong not to have loads online too. Especially as it's rare we have more than one pet at a time.
Cluttering is something I tend to be guilty of >> I just like too many things. For now, I've added a large amount to my wishlist. I got a bit tired after adding all the duck colors though so it's not fully complete, but pretty close. I feel like it'd be easier just taking a screenshot of the Animal section of my Wardrobe and being like "if it's not here, I want it".

Maybe! I'm still pretty shy, but I'll try and get the courage to do it. It would be super helpful though. Along with being able to quick add all colors of the same item x-x

That would be handy. Speaking of sales, I apparently still have several leaf sets so I threw one up on the market. Fingers crossed :P

I have Hand and the Normal on Head one :)

Edit: Someone went and did the BIN on each o_o that was fast. I don't know if I listed them too low or if they really wanted them, but now I have money to buy some things so yaaay.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 30th, '17, 18:23    

Popodoki
Emi wrote:
I feel like it'd be easier just taking a screenshot of the Animal section of my Wardrobe and being like "if it's not here, I want it".

Aah but you'd still have to update somehow after every sale/purchase ;P

The elaf sets are old, I'm not surprised they got snatched up quick as there are probably a lot of users that still want them and not many that have them! Mine got sold pretty easily too. I do hope it wasn't a savvy resellers that bought all and is going to up the price for others now. I don't like when that happens...
Out of your hands though, and jeuj for new funds!

Funds aren't really something I need to worry about with my invo sale, but I'm not looking to buy anything but art c':

Ok so you need to shoulder and flying one then, correct?

(0) (0)