and old members who also like FPs? 68%  68%  [ 17 ]
Total votes : 25
 Post subject: LF Sakura Cat
Post Posted: Sep 3rd, '16, 09:35    

Akili Li
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 39687
Mood: frazzled
If anyone has a Sakura Cat (room item) they're willing to part with for :food: , please let me know what your price is!

Also looking for the Knuffel Room tree; not the one in the pot but the larger background one. I have no clue what it is called, or what event it was from, but it is lovely and I'd like to purchase one.

(Ignore this spoiler stuff; I'm reusing an old thread. Trying to be better about that!)
Spoiler
The current one in the store right now, in case there were others....

I'm not particular about the color, they're all gorgeous. So if anyone has a set they'd be willing to part with, please let me know your price!

Thank you :qh:

(My favorites are probably the... nope, nope, they're all gorgeous. Can't choose.)

^ Yes, that means I'd happily buy all four.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: LF Nympharia (mini)set
Post Posted: Sep 4th, '16, 19:17    

00Luna
Years of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 13727
Mood: ~Don't be toxic
good luck! i know how you feel.... >.< i want3out of the 4 Toghu Set<.<
how much are you paying for one of the sets?

(0) (0)

<3 Buying WL & Knuffles <3

Post Posted: Sep 4th, '16, 20:39    

Akili Li
Depends on how much someone asks!
Not sure what the FCs are going for these days, but I'd do 8k per item so that's 4 items in a set is 32k...

Might go higher if someone really needed, would be truly happy to go lower, etc. etc.

Thanks for the well-wishes. :qh: I'd like to do most of those Toghu sets, also, but the Nympharia ones will leave the store first, so that's what I'm working on first.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 11th, '16, 10:44    

Akili Li
Okay, maybe if I offer donut-items?

I could save up some donuts and people could say what they wanted, would that be a reasonable offer for Nypharia stuff?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 14th, '16, 02:05    

Hikarisoul16
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 32985
Mood: (゚▽゚`*)?
I would totally do a trade for some Candy Caravan items. xD Unfortunately, the caravan just closed so I think we'll have to wait until October or November. :mccry:

I know you're a trustworthy person so I'd be happy to buy the sets ahead of time and then do the trade when the caravan is available again. :mchappy: Did you have a donut trading rate in mind?

(0) (0)
You may call me Hikari, Hika, Soul, or anything else you come up with. (Cute art by Nankuii! <3)

Post Posted: Sep 14th, '16, 02:21    

Akili Li
Hm, okay, let me think.
I only saw one candy caravan item in the market.
One of the wrist flower things, it was listed at 5k FC and was sold between when I went to look up how many donuts it was and when I came back to check which color it was.

Hm, that means the donuts are PROBABLY over-valued right now? I mean, using that as a benchmark you might be better off if I offered you 50k a set.

(Which I could only do if you were willing to wait four days for me to gather that much)

But I managed to get a complete set of the armwarmers; I would be willing to trade that set of armwarmers for one set of Nympharia items, if you still need those?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 14th, '16, 02:26    

Hikarisoul16
Ugh, I'm so upset I didn't read the entire announcement carefully enough. I thought you could earn frosted donuts even while the caravan wasn't here. >__<

You wouldn't happen to remember how much each armwarmer was worth? :'D And how many colors are in that set?

I don't think I'd need all the colors in the set, but I want to somehow baseline it better in my head.... :o 50k a set is definitely way too overpriced though. :<

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 14th, '16, 02:31    

Akili Li
They were only 3 each, I think, and let me check how many there are.

(The wrist-thing was only 2 each, though. So yeah, overpriced right now...)

Okay there are 7 rows of 6 each which means 42 armwarmers. Which would be, um, 84 + 42 is 126 donuts.

But I don't know if I'll be HERE and able to post as much next time the caravan comes, which means i might not be able to get that many donuts again. So future donuts are more valuable to me than current donut-items, if that makes sense.
I can for sure offer you the curvy armwarmers, because I *have* them. I might be on a trip when the caravan comes next and miss it altogether, so promising future donuts is harder.

(Although honestly I suspect I could sell the armwarmers and get well over 50k for them so no, 50k is not o.p. for the sets, not the way I value them anyhow. I can't go back and time and get nympharia sets later, but I *can* earn more FP later)

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 14th, '16, 02:42    

Hikarisoul16
I totally get what you mean, but wouldn't you want the armwarmers anyway since you might not be able to get them next time? :o

Hm, I feel like for normal event items, the exchange rate is :chick: = :candy: =etc= :deer: = 40-50 :food: so I still don't think it'd be fair to trade the armwarmers for a Nympharia set. However, the donuts are definitely very inflated right now.... so I guess it'd depend on how much you rate them at....?

In terms of :food:, how much do you think a donut is worth?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Sep 14th, '16, 02:47    

Akili Li
Eh, if I were just plain selling for FPs I'd actually put them up at around 1.5k each, but if I were trying to buy...

well, if I were buying I wouldn't, yet!
I'd wait another month or two because I would expect the prices to fall down to around 400 FP each within those first couple months, and maybe down to 200 FP in another couple.
Depends a little bit on if acquisition methods change. If we become able to dig them up? I'd expect the value to drop down to 40 or 50 FP each in the end, just like most event currency.

But that's not... I mean... the nympharia set, it's hard to get the minisets if you don't have FCs, so I'd put those up quite high, too, really.

I am fine with trading all my current armwarmers for a single nympharia set, and taking my chances on getting them again later.
(For one thing, they will be around for TWO more candy caravan arrivals, so I have two shots at it, not just one)

Of course, I'd also love it if you'd let me pay you for other Nympharia set colors in addition, but yeah, I would not have offered if I did not mean it.

(0) (0)