Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Does your avatar look like you?
Post Posted: Feb 28th, '09, 03:53    

Rune
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 6039
Mood: [7es·7y]
Now that there is a hairstyle like mine, I can model my character after myself and the things I like to wear in real life. [Yes, I am a freak. xP]

So.. Do you do this too? :qo:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage

Post subject: Re: Does your avatar look like you?
Post Posted: Feb 28th, '09, 13:48    

gaara_dgl
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 33338
Mood: :P
No` not really :qwor:
None of the haisrstyles match mine
D:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 28th, '09, 17:17    

chibi_jinyo
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 3272
not really :d xD
but the haircut is the same :3

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 28th, '09, 21:32    

cheeky-holly2
Hugs: 6685
Nearlly maybe a slightly green tinted skin and brown eyes. It'll be me then. Maybe if I dressed like that aswell...

(0) (0)
Fanart:
Self-art:
Collecting Art of my Chibi Pixel Doll Avatar!

Post Posted: Feb 28th, '09, 23:40    

AstaTheBroken
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 22513
Mood: Bored
Not really. I sometimes do that with my Gaia avatar, but there's nothing boring enough here to be me IRL

Although, I AM so pale I'm almost grey....

(0) (0)
Image Image
Looking for arts for a vampire OC. PM me if interested.

Post Posted: Mar 5th, '09, 04:25    

mokanamelle
Hugs: 2524
Mine kind of looks like it XD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 5th, '09, 11:44    

Rosamond
Hugs: 44541
Mood: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When it comes to the color of the hair, eyes and skin then yes they are similar. I also have similar hair to that, as in I have bangs and long layered hair. I wouldn't mind having a dress like the one i'm wearing here now IRL.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 6th, '09, 01:45    

DistortedBrwain
Hugs: 5868
Mood: Meeeeeeh
XD not at all.
My own hair is longer and is not black/grey, I dont have blue eyes, never wear armless tops or ribbons in my hair and I sure dont have horse ears and angelic wings and I dont paint hearts on my cheek or have a cute red nose ^^

(0) (0)
If you never fail, you're not trying hard enough.

ImageImageImage

Tomato wrote:
it's clear that if I see something epicly crazy, it's done by Wainy xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DistortedBrwain wrote:
What about me? :3

Totenveloren1 wrote:
you are part of the tri-force that make up you, me and steven, together we protect idiots from their own idiocy by trolling and then laughing our asses off 8O

These are not the trolls you are looking for

Post Posted: Mar 6th, '09, 05:18    

Mikael Hart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 86673
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
None of the hairstyles match may hair, but even if it did, I'd rather not make it so. I like having colorful hair for my avatar, but am pretty content with my natural black IRL. I don't really consider my avatar to be me, though since he's an avatar, he's still a representation of me. XD;

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 6th, '09, 11:25    

Faerin
Hugs: 5011
Mood: Oh Hai!
the green eye colour and shade of brown in the hair of my avi are the same as mine in real life, but that's about it.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next