Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: SPAM FORUM RULES! FOLLOW THEM!
Post Posted: Jul 7th, '08, 21:27    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 76228
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
    As the forum title this says sub-forum was created for spam posts.
    This doesn't mean that you can do whatever you like here.
    The overall forum rules ( viewtopic.php?f=10&t=227 ) also apply here and there are some more things we feel to point out:

:ql: Do not create a mass of new spam threads:
    There is no need to. Creating a new thread only gives you slightly more Food than posting in a thread. It's just disturbing to other people when the first page is full of threads made by the same person.
    This doesn't mean you are limited to only one thread here but keep it reasonable. You do not need a new spam thread every few days.

:ql: Do not disturb private and Game threads:
    There are many threads in the Spam forum where people play games. Do not disturb their games by posting random spam in these threads. There are plenty of plain spam or bump threads out there that you can use.
    Some people have private threads. Respect their privacy and don't disturb them.

:qstar: Threads in the Spam forum that have been inactive for over 2 weeks get automatically deleted.
    The Spam forum is the most active forum on KOfK. When server lags occur due to the forum database growing to big we might delete pages out of newer threads that have grown massive. If you have conversations you want to keep we advice you to post in other forums like Chats or Hangouts as we cannot guarantee to keep all your posts here, even if your thread is still active.

Every post & thread breaking these rules can be reported and will be deleted.

(0) (0)

Due to lack of donations KOfK is missing much needed funds - Interested in a custom Knuffel for 38€? Just PM me!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]