Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Re: Favorite Unpopular Movie?
Post Posted: Oct 24th, '17, 04:20    

Mikael Hart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 133360
Mood: Hugs are death squeezes.
Color me strange, but I really enjoyed "The Adventures of Baron Munchausen" as a kid. It had some parts that were a little intense for a child, but it kinda appealed to me and my sense of adventure.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 3rd, '17, 17:37    

ashabellanar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 22661
Mood: Boondocks
I keep meaning to watch that.

I forgot to mention Lady in the Water! Everyone hated that movie. I liked it >_>

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 4th, '17, 04:50    

Sanssouci
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 32798
I really like Short Time, but it seems like most people have never seen or heard of it, and the reviews for it were pretty mediocre.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 21st, '18, 21:11    

Kaiamond
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 17110
Mood: Enjoying the promotion still!
I liked the movie The Phantom, with Billy Zane. Everyone looks at me like I'm stupid when I watch it/mention it, but it's one of those that, maybe because I'm not trying to take it seriously? I mean, I see it's flaws (purple skin-tight suit on a white horse, perfect camo for the jungle!), but I do enjoy it still.

I know there's more (I really enjoyed Anastasia, personally), but that was the first one to pop in my head. Just, I mention it, and people look at me like, "wth is wrong with you?"

(0) (0)
ImageImage
(wolves by Meta!)

Post Posted: Feb 28th, '18, 04:16    

McCoy
Years of membership
Hugs: 522
Mood: Tired
For me it's Crash. I, like the Academy, think it's superior to Brokeback Mountain and Babel and think it deserves it's 2005 BP Oscar.

(0) (0)
I'm McCoy. Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth.
One of the reasons I'm using this site is that I was banned from a similar forum for alleged flaming (over a period of several years that don't represent my 2018 persona). Just breaking the ice about what kind of sick and disturbed rascal I (allegedly) am.
Fuck fascism forever.
@mccoygenfanImage

Post Posted: Apr 10th, '19, 09:21    

LittleJulez
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 100645
Mood: happy :)
I really disliked "Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs" to be honest :qoops:
I found it boring.

One of mine is "Percy Jackson". People say they don't like it, but I do :D

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 2nd, '19, 06:22    

Star Crystal Rose
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4853
Mood: I'm melting! Melting!
It seems to me that Anastasia can't be 'unpopular' or a 'Guilty Pleasure' movie since so many of us like it. I also enjoyed Treasure Planet though my mum hated it and banned my siblings and I from watching it after a while.
Nightmare Before Christmas is always awesome, as is Corpse Bride, both of which I have been criticized for watching at a time that isn't Halloween. (or Christmas Nightmare)
I also saw someone who mentioned Lady in the Water and I remember watching and enjoying it, but no one else liked it so I never really got to watch it more than a couple of times.
I also enjoy both the Percy Jackson movies, though I do think they would make a better tv show and think the books are better. They aren't the best movies ever made but they could have been worse.

(0) (0)

First Fairy: 25/10/2014