Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Re: kylian's rp search (open)
Post Posted: Apr 27th, '18, 16:01    

Eruvandir
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 68811
Hello~

I find LifexDeath and Dreamscape really interesting.
I have a question about LifexDeath though. What setting is this in? Is it mostly about Life trying to decide if the Earth would slowly die or not?

(0) (0)

♡ ◦ ◦ E L A I N E ◦ ◦ ♡
THAT'S ME

In contrary wise, what it is it wouldn't be.
˙plnoʍ ʇᴉ ǝq ʇ,uplnoʍ ʇᴉ ʇɐɥʍ pu∀
Ÿ̸̤̻̪̬͕͖͉̩̈̿̀̇́͘͢͟͝ǫ̴̦̙̹͋͋͂̎̄̈́̃ͅͅù̶̢̩̣̥̫̪̀̔̒̐ s̶̢̨̱̙̯͇̭̤͔̀͑̾́̑͘̚͝͡e̶͇͕̹̯͆͐̅̂̚͟͠e̶͇͕̹̯͆͐̅̂̚͟͠?̛̛̞̦̳̝͎̈̽͂͘̚

Spoiler

Post Posted: Apr 27th, '18, 19:13    

Mynah
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 12412
Mood: wistful
for LifexDeath, i was thinking it'd be a world similar to ours, but dominated by people who worship Life, so that Death worship becomes a minority cult. maybe they wouldn't be a civilization that's 'modernized' like we are, seeing as they're so religious, but then again it's a global religion and civilization, so there'd be a global market. we can discuss how this would affect their society, because it'd be interesting not to leave the people totally out of a grand scheme of things that affects them just as much as it does Life and Earth.

ofc this will take some work to set up, in terms of what range of characters we'd have to play to represent all sides of the story, the worldbuilding, how we approach the dilemma and not make it an endless postponement of an ultimatum (because that could be boring, so can we actually think of an alternative or twist? or do we want to choose one of the two ultimatums and use characterization and angst to have fun?)

as for Dreamscape, the possibilities are pretty much endless. we could have the Dreamscape switching up periodically so that our characters have to deal with new kinds of world/situations, or random events thrown at them like a game RP, or a completely chaotic situation like Wonderland. our only challenge with it will be to keep our imagination churning stuff throw at them, to keep it interesting, as well as how we're eventually going to end it (the characters in real life will probably go into a coma, but it's boring if they just randomly up and wake up one day lol)

sorry for waxing so long :mcheh: hehe. feel free to throw your ideas at me too, if you're still interested! (also i like ooc chat a lot and keep a separate thread for that fyi)

(0) (0)
Stroctoperry wrote:
Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Kitalpha Hart wrote:
UWAH NAME CHANGE DETECTED
Nankuii wrote:
Oof, amen. So deep. So dank.
light_sucks wrote:
I have no pithy one liners, alas.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017

Post Posted: Apr 30th, '18, 06:36    

Eruvandir
I just got an idea for the LifexDeath one o.o
I was imagining the three as 'Celestial Beings' all gigantic and spirit-like in their own realms watching over the people on Earth's Earth. What if Life didn't really want to make a decision and run away from the responsibility (and will unknowingly kill Earth because there is still a continuous generation of souls) and created a mortal form to hide among the humans? This process will probably slow down the generation of souls because Life used most of its powers to create a body for itself and gave more time for Earth to live.

Dreamscape won't need much discussion until it actually starts o.o

And I'm okay with making an OOC thread ^_^

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 1st, '18, 05:09    

Mynah
that's an amazing idea :mcglee: and maybe a century later, Death also took a human form to go looking for them? or maybe Earth is suffering more because it's being plundered and laid to waste even with the limited people (that would make sense in a globalized world, so maybe by then capitalism-technology is ruling the civilization, like now) and the other Celestials want to wipe out all three of them, Life, Death and Earth, and there might be a war between the Gods soon with the humans caught in the crossfire... idk lol

which roles do you want to play? also we can add and remove side characters as necessary, maybe even main characters depending, because they're both that kind of rp

that's true :mcheh: Dreamscape is a more go-with-the-flow kind of rp.

ok i've made one! https://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=61650
so let's continue our discussion there?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: May 1st, '18, 09:00    

Eruvandir
I've posted there =)

(0) (0)