Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Changing Tides
Post Posted: Apr 6th, '14, 23:27    

XnovaX
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 6196
1x1 between myself and Hana-chan

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Post subject: Re: Changing Tides
Post Posted: Apr 6th, '14, 23:39    

XnovaX
Natalie Grace
bio: Natalie is a young and adventurous mermaid princess who loves to examine the humans from afar without the permission of her parents. She mostly stays in the sea but she sometimes uses her ability to take the appearance as a human like the rest of her kind. But she has to stay dry or else it's back to being a mermaid.

mermaid:

human:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 7th, '14, 00:04    

Hana-chan
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 1618
Tristan Grey

Biography: Tristan just moved to a town closer to the ocean. He wasn't a big fan, but he was on the swim team at his old school. He was the quiet type, he lived with just his mom in a town house. It was close enough to the ocean that he could see the ocean out his window. He doesn't make many friends, so he spends time to himself, taking walks frequently.

(0) (0)
Questing Materials
Never Melting Icecream
18 x Darkness Ring
8 x Eagle Feather
24 x Eel
25 x Weed

Post Posted: Apr 7th, '14, 02:09    

XnovaX
It was close to noon, and Natalie was doing her regular route. She noticed that someone new had moved in by the ocean and she wanted to know who. Natalie poked her head out of the water just enough to see the outside world, but not enough for anyone to see her. Plus, she was too far out to be anything but a blur to the human eye.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 00:03    

Hana-chan
Tristan was coming out of his house, he didn't go to school today, and he thought he would go for a walk. He had his coat on, since their was always a breeze this close to the ocean and he left his hair the way it had been when he had woken up, just a few minutes earlier, so it was sticking out at weird angles. He looked around at the other houses, the cars driving by, and sometimes at the ocean, wondering if he should go down and walk by the shore. He thought he would later, he had the time, since his mom was away on a business trip,she always was and his dad wasn't in the picture anymore. He shook his head. Hell, I'll go. he thought to himself as he headed for the beach. He looked at the water with a longing. Hhe missed his old school, changes were always hard on him. He had been on the swim team, one of the best, but the ocean, was bigger, and the truth, he was afraid of the unknow,. He didn't go to the beach very often, so since he had the chance, maybe he would go more, find out more than he already does.

When he got closer to the shore, his shoes sunk into the sand a bit, so he took them off and the sand was warmer than he thought, he put his scarf around his mouth so the sand didn't get into his face that much and he kept walking closer, his coat blowing in the breeze,holding his converse and wiggling his toes into the sand when he would stand there and watch the waves hit the shore. It was quiet and peaceful, and he thought it was nice. It was calm to him. He liked how he was about the only one there, and he didn't see anyone for miles in both directions and he found a spot where he woukd not get wet, but wasn't that shady and sat down, soon laid down and watched the few clouds passover him.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 8th, '14, 19:15    

XnovaX
Natalie kept where she was for at least an hour before anyone showed up. One boy. She tilted her head as she stared at his figure was awe. He was beautiful... And he was enjoying the ocean and the sand, not disturbing it. She slowly and cautiously inched forward so she get a better look when he laid down on the sand. She swam underwater until she was behind a fairly large rock and she hid behind that. Peeking her head out from behind it just enough to see the boy. "Wow..." She whispered to herself softly. She'd never seen a human like him before, and he was dazzling in her bright blue eyes.

As she watched him carefully, she silently wished that he would doze off just long enough for her to get on shore and use her human form so she could to him. 'What if he doesn't like people though?' She thought to herself, frowning slightly when she thought about him running off when she tried to talk to him. Natalie let out a very small groan. "Poo..." She muttered quietly.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 9th, '14, 00:00    

Hana-chan
Tristan was still laying on his back, watching clouds, the breeze blowing sand around him. As he stayed there, he found himself thinking back to memories, some related to him swimming, and others, random things that crossed his minds. He closed his eyes, watching them pass over, watching them, having a small smile, remembering all the good things he loved to do. Soon he found that the color was fading and he knew he had fallen asleep, again. He dreamed, he was a light sleeper, so he had a feeling he would wake himself up when he wanted to go back home, but at this moment, he was fine, with no one around to bother him. He still had that small smile on his face as he slept, his chest falling and rising in a slow pace, his scarf covering most of his face.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 9th, '14, 17:01    

XnovaX
Natalie watched the tall, handsome boy for a bit longer. When he appeared to be sleeping, she very slowly and cautiously drifted towards the shore. She let herself be washed up onto the sand and allowed her human form to take over before slowly walking towards the peaceful male. She was very careful not to wake him up as she sat down on the sand next to him. Now, it didn't matter if he woke up- Natalie was content with being this close, even if just for a little while.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 10th, '14, 00:38    

Hana-chan
Tristan was still sleeping, he was known to move around in his sleep, so the further hbe got into sleep, the more realistic his nightmare got. It was the same nightmare, it had his father in it. That same memory haunted him. He rolled once, to the side and he felt his arms hit something, his eyes opened just a tiny but, and he saw a girl with blue hair there, starring at him. He didn't jump up like he wanted too,his heart rate was already racing from the nightmare, but he did back up, his eyes trying to open. He was still tired, and tried to balance on his arm so he could stare at the girl next to him. "Who are you? When did you get here?" He asked her looking around the beach again, to see if there was anyone else around, there wasn't and he sighed, looking back at the girl in front of him.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Apr 12th, '14, 16:27    

XnovaX
Natalie jumped a tiny bit when his arm touched her leg and she slowly stood up. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you." She said in a soft voice as she brushed herself off, careful not to get any sand on the male. "My name's Natalie and I got here sometime after you fell asleep." She replied, then looked at his with dazzling blue eyes. "Forgive me for watching you, but you're the first person I've seen since moving here, that hasn't tried to disturb the beach- only enjoy it. I just couldn't help myself." She said with a light flush across her cheeks, moving her gaze away from him. He was probably already uncomfortable...

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next