Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: The Heart's Sea
Post Posted: Jul 30th, '19, 14:36    

Eruvandir
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 90810
"I …" Kael chuckled to himself, unbelieving, but how was he to continue denying the fact that she was a supposed mythical creature when the proof was right in front of him?

"There's still a voice inside my head telling me that this is all a dream. That I somehow fell asleep at your bedside and that this is all a figment of my imagination. But there's a louder voice telling me that this is all real." He cast a glance at Talia's tail before looking into her eyes. "I'll listen to the louder one. Perhaps I'll feel like a fool if this wasn't real when I wake up in the morning, but I know that, at least for now, you need someone to listen to and believe in you."

(0) (0)

♡ ◦ ◦ E L A I N E ◦ ◦ ♡
THAT'S ME

In contrary wise, what it is it wouldn't be.
˙plnoʍ ʇᴉ ǝq ʇ,uplnoʍ ʇᴉ ʇɐɥʍ pu∀
Ÿ̸̤̻̪̬͕͖͉̩̈̿̀̇́͘͢͟͝ǫ̴̦̙̹͋͋͂̎̄̈́̃ͅͅù̶̢̩̣̥̫̪̀̔̒̐ s̶̢̨̱̙̯͇̭̤͔̀͑̾́̑͘̚͝͡e̶͇͕̹̯͆͐̅̂̚͟͠e̶͇͕̹̯͆͐̅̂̚͟͠?̛̛̞̦̳̝͎̈̽͂͘̚

Spoiler

Post subject: Re: The Heart's Sea
Post Posted: Aug 1st, '19, 17:32    

XnovaX
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 11957
Once her tail was dry, it slowly changed and split to form her legs. Dull pain briefly swept over her as the transformation happen, but it was nothing compared to the pounding of her head from the cold. Talia gently took hold of his hand. "There's something else.." She murmured quietly. "A cold for us isn't like a cold for you... Our immune system is completely different.." She murmured quietly.

"Please, Kael.. I know it's a lot to ask if you after everything.." She murmured softly. "Please stay with me.." Talia was scared to be by herself, and she didn't want her mom popping in to check on her.

(0) (0)
♂ + ♂ = ♥ GENDER
♀ + ♀ = ♥ DOESN'T
♀ + ♂ = ♥ MATTER
Put this in your signature if you agree.

Image Image Image Image

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10