Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 522, 523, 524, 525, 526 ... 530  Next
Wild poll!
Catch it! 48%  48%  [ 44 ]
Chase it away! 11%  11%  [ 10 ]
Feed it! 41%  41%  [ 37 ]
Total votes : 91
 Post subject: Re: ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂
Post Posted: Jun 19th, '19, 21:53    

jacobgrey
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 54188
Mood: (◡‿◡)
Oh rats :X

Something useful but still I should have concentrated XD I was answering emails, accepting a new delivery, opening it, packing up magazines to send for new orders, sending a proposal for a new client after we had a video interview yesterday, ... basically everything I could think of XD

(0) (0)
My hangout ~*~ Collector's Corner
First fairy 8.4.15; 2nd 7.6.17
My books * My magazine

Post Posted: Jun 20th, '19, 20:07    

memoriam
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 85449
Mood: Weltschmerz
Yeah, as Ash said, they're worse than kids, because you can actually hide things from kids. Rats find everything :mcheh: I suppose kids are dumb then? xD

aaah, so "it's important too!" kind of procrastination! Very misleading, yes. :D

Today is some church holiday and I intended to work on my book but instead spent some quality time with Ash and then I took a short nap. Then we watched 2 episodes of Boruto (omg what a drag, lol) and only now I think it's time to do something.
Although he helped me with the map earlier today. So I guess I managed to accomplish something xD But there's still so much to do x.x

(0) (0)

In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Try your luck looking for avatar items in the ~Badger Burrow~
Looking to sell/buy/trade knuffels?

ImageImage

21/22 Dec 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3

Post Posted: Jun 20th, '19, 22:27    

jacobgrey
I managed to finish the tasks today, but only by basically procrastinating on what was on my list for today XD I'm so bad haha.

I think I'm coming down with a really bad cold. I'm supposed to go out in two days for meetings so I hope it doesn't develop like I think it will :mcsweat:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 21st, '19, 17:54    

memoriam
Ahahhaha, classic xD At least you finished something :D

Oh, no, I hope you don't get sick :(

I have a weird cough in the mornings, only at work. But after a few hours it stops for the rest of the day. It's weird xD It might be from the AC, idk.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 21st, '19, 23:18    

jacobgrey
I GOT SICK

ahaha... :mcsweat: suddenly it is on me like a ton of bricks. I'm blowing my nose so much the skin is already red raw. Coughing and sneezing too. Good news is my sore throat is almost better. Just full of phlegm instead :D
I cancelled all my stuff for the next few days and spent most of the day watching Netflix lol. I know when I'm beaten XD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 22nd, '19, 23:07    

memoriam
Forced to take a vacay, lol XD

I asked Ash if he didn't tell me about the psychologist because he was afraid of me getting ideas, but he said it wasn't that and then he said something ridiculous I forgot, but I just decided to drop it. He wasn't ready or didn't think of it, didn't cross his mind, whatever. I don't care at this point. I still feel kind of betrayed and untrustworthy but he got upset the second I asked him the question and I don't think it was worth it to ruin his good mood. So I told him I don't intend to pry further. He instantly regained his good mood.
I wish I had that ability, I can only pretend and I'm not great at it ;______;

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 23rd, '19, 16:14    

jacobgrey
I think it's a guy thing. J can be perfectly happy doing whatever 10 minutes after we have a fight. Then I'm sat up for the whole night because I'm upset lol.

He laughed at me yesterday because I was like... what do I do with myself right now? I don't have any work scheduled so what do I do? He told me to lie in bed, play games, read a book, listen to music, whatever I wanted.
I did all of that and it took me about an hour before I got so bored I started doing some work again XD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 23rd, '19, 20:40    

memoriam
Haha, then I wish I was a guy (kinda) hehe.

LOL, workaholic much? XD You really should just relax and rest you know ;)

I came to visit my dad, because today is Father's Day and I thought I'd pay him a visit. So I came and wished him the best (in Polish we don't typically say "Happy Father's day, we actually say: I wish you all the best and then maybe we add on what occassion) and he's like "whoah, but my birthday was months ago! hahaha" and I'm like "it's father's day, dad XD" and he goes: "... well, how would I know, I don't have a father anymore XD but thanks for remembering XD" Lol, it was so funny that he forgot xD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 24th, '19, 16:50    

jacobgrey
Haha that's funny XD Dad not connected to reality anymore haha.

I know lol... the irony is that I still managed to be behind on work even though I gave myself two extra days without scheduling anything in.

I'm still super sick. I have a big photoshoot tomorrow that I'm going to need to do while being all gross. My nose is peeling off and I can't stop coughing D: I can't really cancel though because it's a weekday which means all the people coming will have taken time off work specifically for this.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jun 26th, '19, 21:18    

memoriam
Aww, jacob, I'm sorry you're still sick :( With sore nostrills I usually go for a simple Nivea cream, it's really good for that.
It's a bummer you can't call it off, but are you sure it's okay for you to go?

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5292 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 522, 523, 524, 525, 526 ... 530  Next