Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 133  Next
food
food 38%  38%  [ 24 ]
food 62%  62%  [ 39 ]
Total votes : 63
 Post subject: Re: Saloiq's Post Box (COME INSIDE!)
Post Posted: Nov 21st, '14, 22:47    

Saloiq
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 57663
Mood: Back on silent semi-hiatus. :)
I was cutting them because I was bored, and when I was done, I put them up. :3 Pics of the ones on my door!

A friend who'd never made paper snowflakes before came over and he was doing fine until he accidentally cut a square in half instead of folding it. We turned it into this. XD

@646rebecca and Megurine_Gem - Are you guys family? :mcomg: And do you have any pics of your dog?

@mementomori - You can do it! :D

I've always wondered how his process of dictating books works. How do you edit them? -^-

Aww! D: Good thing they're not a necessary life skill. -3-

(0) (0)
QUIT - no longer active here. Thanks for the good time!

Knuffel Home ♥

Saloiq's Post Box (chat with me in my hangout!)

Post Posted: Nov 22nd, '14, 20:08    

Princess
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 1255

Hello! How is everyone? :)

(0) (0)
Storage Mule

Post Posted: Nov 22nd, '14, 23:25    

Saloiq
Hey! :)

I'm going to a family dinner for my grandpa's birthday/Thanksgiving. We'll be having ice cream cake - red bean, lychee, mango ice cream cake. 8D

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 22nd, '14, 23:26    

Princess

Ooh, sounds like so much fun! xD Food is always promising. Happy birthday to your Grandpa!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 23rd, '14, 02:02    

mementomori
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 22994
Mood: sippin' mah moe~♥
Neat snowflakes! :mccool:

Editing a book is always a challenge...mostly because you're so "into it" by the time you're done that you'll look over stuff that's missing/wrong just because your mind instantly corrects it to what it should be. I throw my manuscripts in a drawer and refuse to look/think about them for a month or two, then drag it out and have at editing it. At the same time, I usually give it to someone else to edit and then I combine the two edits into a second draft.

Wow, that's some interesting thanksgiving/birthday food! Way different than what we have. (Uh...a pan of macaroni, some frozen burritos and mozzerella sticks? Basically my mother goes to the bulk food store, buys some cheap things, and microwaves all of it at 8 at night when we're all tired and just want to go to sleep. :mcdead: Dessert is one of those industrial size tubs of Neapolitan ice cream and maybe a can of redi-whip if we're lucky.)

Happy birthday to your grandfather~!

(0) (0)
♥♥♥♥♥
Buying art! 10 FCs and 200k fps available!
♥♥♥♥♥

Post subject: Re: Saloiq's Post Box (I have mail! :O)
Post Posted: Nov 24th, '14, 02:11    

Saloiq
Thanks for the birthday wishes~

The dinner was great! Crab and homemade sushi (this was my favorite because I haven't had salmon for so long :mcargh: ) and ice cream cake!

@Princess - Have you made any food lately? And if yes, how did it turn out? >:O

@mementomori - Thanks!

How many times do you usually edit a piece? And has there ever been anything you just gave up on?

I've have a lot of trouble with editing essays. I almost always end up writing an entirely new essay for each stage of drafts. >_o But you can't do that for something as big as a book. xD

Well, the mozzarella sticks sound yummy. Mozzarella sticks + chicken nuggets + lots of sauces = a great party. *o*

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 24th, '14, 03:16    

Princess

I haven't made food lately but I have tried my hand at sushi before and it was deliciouss xD the ends always came out poopy but the meat of it in the middle was awesome :)

Just now I had a hotpot with my family but it was kind of lack luster compared to the other times we had it o.O

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 24th, '14, 03:24    

Saloiq
Lol, did the insides come squishing out of the ends when you cut it? That usually happens to me. XD

I haven't hotpot in years. Now I really want it. ;_; Spicy fishballs and meat and vegetables...<3

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 24th, '14, 03:28    

Princess

Oh no, the opposite actually! My ends never have anything in them so they're empty and unfilling xD

My family actually doesn't eat spicy often o.O I have no tolerance for it either but it's sooo good <3

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 24th, '14, 03:54    

Saloiq
Do you still eat sushi with wasabi? ouo

My tolerance level for spicy varies with how much milk I have by my side. Any tingling/numbing sensation is definitely too much for me though.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 133  Next