Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 133  Next
food
food 38%  38%  [ 24 ]
food 62%  62%  [ 39 ]
Total votes : 63
 Post subject: Re: Saloiq's Post Box (COME INSIDE!)
Post Posted: Nov 19th, '14, 18:31    

Saloiq
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 57668
Mood: Back on silent semi-hiatus. :)
@Athena - I just woke up, but I'm doing fine so far. xP How are you? And thank you! :D

@646rebecca - Lol, I first thought you meant you wanted to teach prep, a subject to year 12, and I was so confused! How can you teach 5-6 year olds as a subject? @@[email protected]@

But now I understand: you mean you want to teach a class prep through 12. Phew. And ah, you have kindergarten, prep, and then Grade 1, and we have pre-K, kindergarten, and then Grade 1. :D

Who's your favorite cousin? :P

@mementomori - Ouch. :( And is the terrible junk you have to deal with why you want to go into history instead of continuing in law?

I have a paper due soon as well. While I like my topic, I don't like writing very much. v-v And I think the minimum word count is 2700 words, when the most I've ever written was 1500 words (also for this class)! It's no where near as important as an admissions essay, but it's worth 35% of my grade in this class. :mcdead:

Everyone around me likes playing Cards Against Humanity, but it's also too dark for me. So much cringing involved even if I'm just overhearing snippets of the game. Only happy chirpy creatures and art for me. :D

Do you have cats? >u<

(0) (0)
QUIT - no longer active here. Thanks for the good time!

Knuffel Home ♥

Saloiq's Post Box (chat with me in my hangout!)

Post Posted: Nov 19th, '14, 19:06    

mementomori
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 22997
Mood: sippin' mah moe~♥
I'm mostly not going into the practice of law because it's too stressful--I can't handle having someone else's future and life in my hands when the odds are good that I'll mess it up somehow. XD The history is pretty dark too, but I can live with it, at least.

I'm lucky--I really enjoy writing and do a lot of it outside of school. Back when I had more time, I used to do a 100k word challenge for National Novel Writing Month. And since I'll have from January-August off of school and work this coming year, I think I'm going to finally be able to try reaching a goal for National Novel Writing Year again! I'm determined to do a million words. Determined! :mclaugh:

Yup, I have one cat. But she's...rather large. Probably the size of two and a half cats. Do you have pets?

(0) (0)
♥♥♥♥♥
Buying art! 10 FCs and 200k fps available!
♥♥♥♥♥

Post Posted: Nov 20th, '14, 00:29    

646rebecca
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 55695
Mood: (#]^-^[#)
Saloiq
Its so confusing how different countries have different names, and schooling years!
Well, we teach basics to prep students, like we start them learning on how to read and write, with some basic maths.

And cards of humanity ... I hate to say it ... but I rather enjoy that game ><
though I definitely don't like some of the cards!! I play online and I also love using the anime packs!!

I Have a pet dog :3
he is pretty cheeky and doesnt listen to me ever XD

(0) (0)
My Material Trading Page!
need: red diamond x15

Post Posted: Nov 20th, '14, 01:45    

Saloiq
@mementomori - 100k...1000k? -drops dead-

Well, it's a good use of a year off! Have fun I suppose. ;~; Have you published anything before, and are you planning to publish the results of your WriYe challenge?

Aww! Do you have any pics of her? I'd like to see this giant cat. 8D

@646rebecca - It's even worse when different parts of a country have different names for them! Yeah, I'm looking at you, different states/territories of Australia. >_>

Anime packs? How does that work? O_O Can you give some examples of the cards?

On pets:
I don't have any pets, but I'd like to get a ragamuffin/ragdoll cat some day. Those breeds are known for going limp when picked up, and that sounds adorable.

I get really nervous whenever dogs/cats/moving creatures above a certain size approach me, so I'm not too fond of other people's pets. xc Hm...I just learned ragamuffins/ragdolls follow you around, so maybe they wouldn't be the best choice. :s

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 20th, '14, 01:58    

646rebecca
YES!!!
So annoying!!
I just finished VCE and thats only for Victoria, We all have different sames for roughly the same thing!!! TTwTT
I think Queensland is called OHC or something similar to that.

Well, it has anime related cards. I havent played it in a while. One of the cards was related to Madoka Magica, and has "Make a contract and become a _____"
I am trying to remember others but i can't ><

Pets:
I am not sure what the breed is, but I saw images of it online. It had little tiny legs and was soo cute~!!!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 20th, '14, 02:11    

Saloiq
XD Here we have a bunch of regional chains, so a popular supermarket/restaurant in the east might not exist in the south. I think that and variations in slang/curse words are all we have to deal with. :D

Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining~

Wait, was it a dog or a cat? :mclaugh:

@mementomori - I was looking for other hangouts and saw your post in Book Talk, and what! I didn't know Raising Steam existed! My library has it, so I've just put a hold on it. <3

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 21st, '14, 05:39    

Saloiq
I'm cutting yellow snowflakes right now! My scissors aren't very good though. XD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 21st, '14, 06:42    

646rebecca
Snowflakes :D
How come you are cutting some snowflakes?
Decorating or just bored?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 21st, '14, 09:01    

Megurine_Gem
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 21932
There's also cards for Sailor Moon, Pokemon and Dragonball z (I think). I can't remember, it's been too long since I've played XD.

I know that they have cards for PAX, games like League of Legends and even political figures

With pets: I have the same dog as 646rebecca. He listens to me XD He's a very cute and cheeky dog that loves to slip through our legs and enter our house (he's an outdoor dog)

(0) (0)
You are missing the following material: 28 x Black Diamond, 1 x Book of Water, 59 x Eel, 100 x Groundsel, 356 x Origami Crane, 64 x Rain Cloud, 1 x Water Orb, 1 x Water Potion.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Nov 21st, '14, 18:08    

mementomori
@Saloiq--Nah, haven't been published yet, but hopefully over my break I can get a draft novel done and get it geared up for submission. It's my only hope of escaping a life of...ugh...work...

Yeah! It took me by surprise too, I thought Pratchett was taking a break after that collaborative series he wrote. But no, here he is again! I hope he keeps writing all right, considering how he's getting sicker...

Don't think I have a picture of the fat cat around, but I'll see if I can take one later.

My paper snowflakes always fall apart. T__T

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 133  Next