Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 765, 766, 767, 768, 769 ... 837  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kat's Crumpet Collective
Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 02:03    

Ghost
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 3364
Mood: c:
depends on the situation but sometimes teachers have to determine a mark later to check over their notes or even to compare students' grades so that they make sure all the grades make sense relative to each other. Do you know what I mean? Idk, but I don't think that's done everywhere though so it might not apply to your situation.

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 08:59    

Chrizine
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 22418
No idea, that might be what they're doing. They don't really tell us how the grading works...

(0) (0)
My personal Quest thread:

And my buying thread!

My crafty hangout thread, where I talk about my sewing and crocheting projects and would love to hear about any kind of projects you do (or just come chat, that's fine too!):
Most urgent wishes currently:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Butterfly Lair Pet (Red), Jiniri Hair (Mocha), Lunar Night Banshee Hair (Blue White), Bat Momma Eyes (Ecru), Eyrion Fan (Claret)

Check out jacobgrey's awesome interactive Harry Potter Fanfiction thread!

I'm on Flight Rising and Tattered Weave as well- feel free to friend me!

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 10:33    

memoriam
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 57848
Mood: Weltschmerz
The mysterious grading system... :mcgasp:

(0) (0)

In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Try your luck looking for avatar items in the ~Badger Burrow~
Looking to sell/buy/trade knuffels?

ImageImage

21/22 Dec 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 10:38    

Chrizine
Yeah, I mean, for written exams they write points on the questions and you get to see your corrected exam and a scale how the points are mapped to a grade afterwards. For oral? You just have no idea what they're doing. I mean, I know that they plan to somehow score us out of seventy in the oral because we could earn thirty points already during the semester with projects and those are supposed to count 30%, but how they go about it? No clue.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 10:42    

memoriam
They probably estimate how fully you answered each question and work with that...??? No clue xD I think you usually get 3-4 questions but how do they count it....? :mcsweat:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 10:50    

Chrizine
Fucking hell!
That exam I was supposed to have tomorrow, which is my last one for this session and afterwards I was planning to go on holidays?
I just got a mail that the lecturer got ill and they need to postpone it to next week. I'm so frustrated!!! Literally sitting here crying, I was so much looking forward to being done with them... And I don't even think that week more to prepare will be very beneficial, since I don't really know what else to do.
I hate this! I mean, I know that can happen, and people can get sick, but it's also really short notice now. I don't know. He probably hoped he'd get better fast enough to do them and only gave up today, but still... So frustrating...

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 13:33    

memoriam
That's probably what happened, but I also understand your frustration. :( There's probably more nerves than anything for you this week. Maybe you can try relaxing a bit and only repeat some material every other day? So you wouldn't completely kill your brain... :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 15:10    

Chrizine
I just decided that I'll go to the family event I was planning to attend this weekend anyway and then just repeat the stuff again on monday and tuesday.
Still not nice, since my Dad and me wanted to have some holidays together after the weekend as well and that isn't possible, but at least I won't go crazy hopefully.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 17:48    

memoriam
Sounds like a good idea, even if it's not perfect.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Aug 20th, '18, 20:29    

Chrizine
Yeah, I think it's the best I can do right now. Staying home I'd just be so frustrated and not very motivated to repeat everything again for another week, so I don't think I'd be much better prepared than if I go.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 765, 766, 767, 768, 769 ... 837  Next