Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142
 Post subject: Re: Why was my Wild Knuffel rejected?
Post Posted: Aug 26th, '18, 19:13    

ToxicFirefly
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 8804
Mood: everything is fucked up....
Her eyes are cute and her clothes pattern is adorable.^^

(0) (0)
https://www.fanfiktion.de/u/JellyBrains
https://www.deviantart.com/fireflyrage

Post Posted: Oct 18th, '18, 10:59    

Tiamatsan
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 12184
So I have a question.

Looking back on the first few knuffles I've ever released made me realize just how rough their designs were. Especially since I've changed my style so much.

So I was wondering if it would be okay to "re-do" those knuffles? Similar aspects of the original versions will be kept (such as color schemes, stage evolution (hair turning from one color to another, added wings etcs) but the entire designs would be re-worked into my current style.

I'm pretty sure that the finished knuffle will differ drastically from their original versions so it's not just a re-draw of my past knuffles. Which means they should be safe for submissions, but I just wanted to be sure before I started drafting up designs.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 19th, '18, 11:28    

Tiamatsan
whoops my hand slipped. But this is a good idea of what I meant by "redo"
Black Rabbit

White Rabbit

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 19th, '18, 13:58    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 96591
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
If you re-design them then you can do that. If you just re-draw the old design, then not.
I can't say much about the images you posted, as I don't know how the original ones lookd by memory.

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142