[ Making Your Own Knuffel ][ Standard Knuffel Bases ]
If you'd like your knuffel to look like regular knuffel, feel free to use the bases below kindly provided by Firn. Click on the base you'd like to use to get the original transparent image
. [ Bases Provided By Others ][Standard] [Large Size]
• [Standard] [Large Size]
Provided by Vindrae. Thank you![ Important Rules ]
• Your wild knuffel must be your original work. You may not submit a knuffel created by someone else, even if the idea is yours. Only the creator of the knuffel may submit it to the site.
• You may not use any copyrighted characters or designs. No movie, game, anime, or manga characters, etc. This also includes your wild knuffel's clothing.
• Your knuffel must have 5 separate stages
• Images must be pngs and must have a transparent background
• Each image has to be exactly 300 x 377 pixels in size.
• Max filesize per image is 200KB
• No using the same design more than once. Even if you have made slight changes, you still may not submit the same design. This only applies to approved knuffel. Of course if your knuffel design is rejected, you're free to change some things and resubmit.
• Glows around Knuffel are not allowed. While they have been previously, they are no longer permitted and will result in your knuffel being rejected.
• This also applies to any kind of floor, background, furniture, walls, landscapes, shadows, etc.[ Helpful Hints ]
• If your knuffel was drawn on a background, please be sure to cut the background out as cleanly as possible. Ensure no remains of the background is visible and be wary of stray pixels.
• Your knuffel must have a gradual evolution between stages. Essentially your knuffel has to slowly turn into something! Adding a few accessories is not acceptable and will likely result in your knuffel being rejected.
• Knuffel must be coloured and filled, no simple pencil sketches, etc.
• Your knuffel does not have to be humanoid. Anything goes, provided you follow the rules.
For in-depth reasons why knuffel can be rejected and how you can avoid it in the first place, please read the following thread: Why was my wild knuffel rejected?[ Submitting your knuffel ]
To submit your knuffel, click here
Your knuffel will have to be approved and you will get a PM either informing of approval or rejection. If you do get a rejection notice, by all means ask for opinions in this thread. Many people here are always willing to help others. :)