Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: Summer Sun Celebration
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:35    

ShortAxel
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 5068
Currently no contest is running, but I don't want to remove all the text for later.

I've got this extra adorable boy, and he wants to go home with you!

How to Enter:
Feed my Knuffels! Yep, that's it! Please post here saying you plan to participate and post every time you feed (once a day is good enough if you plan to feed multiple times in a day). If you do not post here, your feeds will NOT count towards the giveaway. When the contest is over, the person who fed my Knuffel the most will win! Its that simple!
DO NOT SKIP WILD KNUFFELS!!! They can only level from being fed.
Please feed from my quick link because this thread is not up to date yet.
I may also give out food, material, clothing, or even Fairy Coins to other top feeders! This is not a guarantee, and depends entirely on how much feeding/playing happens and what I can afford at the time.

How to Receive the Prize:
Once the contest is over and the winner is contacted, we will privately work out a date and time for me to abandon the Knuffel. If a large drop ends up happening during our decided time, I will not abandon him and we will choose a new date/time to help decrease the risk of the winner loosing him to snipers. However please remember that I *cannot* guarantee you will catch him. Knufftropolis is fair game. I can try and help you to catch another if you miss him, but that can't be guaranteed either.

Rules:
- Be kind to other entrants. Everyone has an equal chance and in the end the Knuffel will go to whoever worked the hardest for it.
- Do NOT harass someone if they happened to catch the Knuffel you won. Knufftropolis is fair game.
- If no one enters, or there is very little participation, the contest will be cancelled.
- If you take more than a month to reply to my PMs yet are otherwise active on the site (reading my PMs, posting, logging on, etc) you will forfeit the Knuffel and I will hold a new contest.
- If you are inactive for three months after winning so I can never drop him for you, you will forfeit the Knuffel. I'm sorry, but I cannot hold onto him forever for you.

Priority Knuffel:
While I would like to get all my Knuffel leveled as quickly as I can, the ones here are most important to me for various reasons. You are NOT restricted to just feeding these guys, but if you can only feed a few focus on these ones! They are listed in order of priority. Aside from them, my Wild Knuffel are my biggest priority!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

End Date:
The contest will end at 11:59 PM server time on X. On Y the winner will be announced and contacted.

Entrants:
None

Here I will display my Knuffel collection, and generally say a little about each Knuffel! Once I can afford it, I'll also be posting Knuffel owned on a side account! (My sides are Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.)

If you feed or play with my Knuffel, please post and let me know! I'll make sure to feed/play back!

For those who don't feel like bothering with a thread, here is my quick link!

Dream Knuffel
Although I would love any Knuffel I've missed, these are my priorities.
- Gen 8 Air - My biggest dream Knuffel ever! - ACHIEVED 1/18/12 from abandonment
- Gen 2 Air - Reminds me of my son :) - ACHIEVED 1/23/12 from abandonment
- Gen 2 Earth - Pandas are very special to me.
- Gen 4 Air - So beautiful! My 2nd biggest dream.
- Gen 4 Water - She looks very much like an OC of mine!
- Gen 7 Light - One of the most gorgeous Knuffel ever. - ACHIEVED 2/8/12 from abandonment
- Gen 7 Earth - Mushrooms!!! Reminds me of Minecraft. <3 Need I say more?! - ACHIEVED from abandonment

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Summer Sun Celebration {WIP!}
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:36    

ShortAxel
Toku is my only old Knuffel, and that makes me quite sad. However I am so beyond happy to have him! Pandas mean a great deal to me, and I collect panda-themed pets, items, etc wherever I go!

(0) (0)

Post subject: AIR
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:37    

ShortAxel
Meet Janna! Janna is my first "new" Knuffel, and was chosen for her gorgeous colors! She's named after a character in the game League of Legends (a game my boyfriend LOVES and I know a good amount about) because I didn't know what else to name her. xD
Level 25 - May 19th 2011

Say hello to Terre! Terre is my 5th new Knuffel, and I love him a lot! He was chosen for his adorable outfit and precious haircut! His name means "earth" in French, and he was named so because of his very earthly look! He is being leveled to dig in Earth.
Level 25 - May 20th 2011

Dulce is being leveled in Air.

Sam is being leveled in Earth. My first old Knuffel. :)

Helena is being leveled in Water.

Papil is being leveled in Air because I'm an idiot. XP He was supposed to be darkness.

Hollow is being leveled in Water. Named after the movie Hollow Man.

Howl is being leveled in Light. Named after Howl from Howl's Moving Castle.

(0) (0)

Post subject: FIRE
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:40    

ShortAxel
Say hello to Pyrinia, my second new Knuffel! She was chosen for her pretty colors and her pose. Her name is of really lame origin: some random crap added to the word "pyro"!
Level 25 - May 19th 2011

Meet the mischievous Kato! He was adopted because I absolutely adore how he turns out. His name was the first thing that came to mind, and I don't know if it means anything.

Please give a warm welcome to Rouge! She was adopted for her pouty expression, gorgeous eyes, and beautiful hair! Her name means "red" in French!

Kitsu is a pyromaniac.

Aang is being leveled in Air. Named after Aang from Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Belvirr is being leveled in Light. Named after an OC of mine.

Calcifer is being leveled in Light. Named after Calcifer from Howl's Moving Castle.

(0) (0)

Post subject: DARKNESS
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:41    

ShortAxel
Welcome Darsol, my fourth new Knuffel! He was chosen for his gorgeous onyx eyes and simplistic hairstyle. Darsol was named after my boyfriend's most-used name in things such as video games and D&D.
Level 25 - May 20th 2011

Arach is being leveled in Light.

Ash is being leveled in Fire.

Wisp is being leveled in Light.

Shade is being leveled in Fire.

Devi is being leveled in Fire.

Pou is being leveled in Earth.

(0) (0)

Post subject: LIGHT
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:43    

ShortAxel
Meet Sia, my 7th new Knuffel! I wasn't too sure how I felt about the Light G9 for a while, and am still not 100% sold on her. However her harsh contrast to the Darkness G9 has me excited, so I decided to go for it! She was named for a character of mine, who is white with red marks.

Glace is being leveled in Air.

Eve is being leveled in Fire.

Chrissy is being leveled in Earth.

Soleil is being leveled in Water.

Leo is being leveled in Water.

Nate is being leveled in Air.

Fae is being leveled in Fire.

Amour is being leveled in Fire.

Aishiteru is being leveled in Fire.

Fiz is being leveled in Air.

(0) (0)

Post subject: EARTH
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:44    

ShortAxel
My first boy and third new Knuffel, Shiro! He was chosen for his earthly tones, and peaceful expression. His name is literally the first thing that came to mind. xD The wonderful Yrina donated 1.6k FP to me so I could get him!
Level 25 - May 20th 2011
Found Items
Earth Eyepatch 1 - May 19th 2011

Eight Knuffels already? Yep, it appears I've hit my 8th new Knuffel! Please give a warm welcome to Cheng Zi! The moment I saw her, I knew I had to have her. Something about her screamed "buy me! you NEED me!", and so here she is! Her name is supposed to mean "orange" (fruit)!

Say hello to my 9th Knuffel, Cheng Se! She's twins with Cheng Zi, and although I planned to save for the G9 Fire, I couldn't help but splurge on a twin for Cheng Zi. Something told me I'd regret not doing so, and thus Cheng Se was born! Her name is supposed to mean "orange" (color)!

Nani is being leveled in Light.

Shia is being leveled in Fire.

Mooshie is being leveled in Fire.

Pierre is being leveled in Water.

Lucky is being leveled in Light.

(0) (0)

Post subject: WATER
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:45    

ShortAxel
Say hello to Kai, my 6th new Knuffel! Kai was adopted for his adorable expression and cute hair! His name means "ocean", and is my young cousin's name (who stage one reminds me of).
Level 25 - May 21st 2011

Lydia is also being leveled in Darkness.

Smog is being leveled in Light.

Louis is being leveled in Light.

Pomme is being leveled in Earth.

Lion (pronounced like leon) is being leveled in Darkness.

(0) (0)

Post subject: WILD AND GIVEAWAY
Post Posted: May 1st, '11, 04:46    

ShortAxel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
----------------------------
The following Knuffels are extras, impulse bought from Knufftropolis because the adrenaline rush gets me every time. xD They'll be given away one at a time via contests. But they like to eat and play too!
Image Image

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Summer Sun Celebration
Post Posted: May 2nd, '11, 15:33    

LittleJulez
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 103577
Mood: happy :)
Fed and played with them to full :)

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next