Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 824, 825, 826, 827, 828 ... 849  Next
:qh: 24%  24%  [ 17 ]
:qh: 46%  46%  [ 32 ]
:qh: 30%  30%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 70
 Post subject: Re: Raine's Wild Knuffel
Post Posted: Feb 16th, '17, 11:17    

memoriam
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 12138
Mood: Weltschmerz
@Sunlight: Maybe it worked for Korea, but I'm European, so we got tea from Europeans who had contact with eastern civillizations, which would be England. Hence for me the 'normal' tea is the one popularized by English, so black tea :qsml: (I think that was the context?)

Omg! Buy him the belt! What is wrong with men that they don't want to buy things they need/want even when they can afford it? :qd: And btw, lol, my bf couldn't find his belt either and he was also searching, searching, searching, then suddenly when he found one that would suit him, he's like 'yeah, but I don't need it, do I? I already have one'. God, makes you wanna smack their heads into oblivion :qlol:

Rats are adorable and so smart :qh: I lost my baby in December, I miss her terribly :qcry: I really would love to have rats in the future, but right now there's no way. I also am sick for getting a dog, I want a dog :qd: (I also want a baby, but let's skip that part for now XD) I want too many pets actually xD Did you see that Pangolin love story on V-day on Google? I had to google the pangolins. I saw the photos of it, then I say to bf: 'okay, so we save up, fly to India, we catch a pangolin and we can go back' :qlol: And I thought I love armadillos XD

(0) (0)
need: My Wishlist items, that's what I need XD And Fire Gen 10 & 4 QuQ

In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Try your luck looking for avatar items in the ~Badger Burrow~

ImageImage

21/22 Dec 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3

Post Posted: Feb 16th, '17, 17:41    

Sunlight
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 4412
Mood: Reflective
Okay. Still weird to hear when people say that's the only "real" tea. That's my only real problem with it.

I'll have to. That butt. And he has absolutely no problem buying three lightsabers and things like that. :qstr: I'm never marrying this guy. I can see our funds going down the fandom drain.

That's one thing I don't like about rats. They die too soon.

Yeah, I played it. I didn't get 3 stars on any of the stages lol Are they good pets? Some cute animals make terrible pets.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Post Posted: Feb 16th, '17, 19:41    

Lily White
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 10505
Mood: building a mini-me
I miss tea :qd: :qd: :qd:

Most of it's off limits while i'm preggers :qd: :qd: :qd: :qd:

I'll survive.

I never had rats or mice for pets, to be honest..they kinda creep me out but i'm sure if I ever met one my mind would change. For the most part it's been cats and dogs with the occasional bird here and there although I think keeping birds in cages is so mean.

(0) (0)
QυєѕтKηυƒƒєℓѕ
¢συηт∂σωη тσ вαву єℓι
Peony Headpiece (25/196)

Post Posted: Feb 16th, '17, 20:29    

memoriam
@Sunlight: Oh, but I don't think black tea is the only "real" tea! Not at all! It's normal to me and the most common, but it's not the only real tea, people have the nerve to make such idiotic statements? XD

Sunlight wrote:
I'm never marrying this guy. I can see our funds going down the fandom drain.
Pfft, lol, I died XD

Yeah, and unexpectedly, too QnQ

Lol, me neither! xD I have no idea if they are good pets. I believe they're not even meant to be pets. But they look so cute, I want one QuQ XD Of course I wouldn't ever get at for real, but thye're so cuuuute :qh:

@Lily: Awww, sorry, no tea for you *pats*

I'm sure you'd grow fond of them. I had my rat at grandma's at first, and she's scared of mice and rats. (The only time I heard her shriek was at her summer house when it was still in building and we got mice there, it was hilarious XD). Once she looked at Tila she was like 'Aw, her eyes are so cute, and her ears are cute, and her paws are adorable... but that tail tho QnQ'. In the end she was in love with her, although she never decided on any touch. I remember I was worried about being disgusted by the tail myself, but once you touch it, it's awesome :qh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '17, 17:59    

Lily White
/wants to touch the tails now

Candy Caravan yay! I only need like 300 posts to get the hairs, lol.

New Arts - finished yesterday. I suck with shading but i'm trying to learn it. For some reason I cannot wrap my head around it. I also kinda think my old drawings just weren't drawn in a way that lends them to much shading?

I dunno.

Hi!

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 16:00    

memoriam
Lol XD

Yep, Grog, the love of my life, returned to me XD

Nice, I like it! :)
But what kind of trouble do you have with shading?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 17:54    

Lily White
I understand how shade works but my brain complicates it and just makes it all stupid. I feel like it's too light or too muddy or - meh. I'll get it eventually.

I always feel so gung ho like IM GONNA GET THOSE DONUTS and then I just don't.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 17:58    

memoriam
Ah, okay XD

Not enough posting?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 17:59    

Lily White
Not posting enough - hard to find conversation plus I have to leave soon to grocery shop. Oh real life why must you exist?

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 18:12    

memoriam
lol, true dat XD

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8486 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 824, 825, 826, 827, 828 ... 849  Next