Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Negative Food Point Amount????
Post Posted: Oct 2nd, '16, 15:45    

Kyanite20
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 7363
Mood: Happy
so recently I had 1099 FP on hand so I thought I'd purchase Hair 25 in a wig. I spent 675 FP and then went to shop at family jewels for an item that was only 95fp. Then I was told I didn't have enough food point and now I have a negative 251 showing in my fp counter...not sure what to do T.T
Report this post
(0) (0)

Support Me? Looking to start streaming soon!
https://www.paypal.me/kyanite22

Post subject: Re: Negative Food Point Amount????
Post Posted: Oct 2nd, '16, 17:33    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 88901
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
I am not sure I follow here. What did you spend 675 FP on?
Wig 25 costs 450FP to change the hairstyle and 1350 FP to buy it as a wig. I looked up your logs and you did spend the 1350FP on the wig, even though you did not have enough food for it, which should not have been possible. However, you had only 23FP before you even bought the wig,not 1099 FP, so you should not have been able to spend the amount of 675 FP you say you spent (which I don't see anywhere in your logs).
It seems like there is some problem with The Cutting Crew not realizing that you don't have enough food to buy a wig. I'll let starkad know and hopefully he will fix this problem as soon as possible.
I also don't quite understand where the number 675 FP (you did not buy anything for that pice) and 1099FP (You never had this amount of Fp this month, the closes to this number was 1023 Food on 03:49:48 server time today, but you spend most of it on Wild Knuffel Item rerolls, before you went to the Cutting Crew) are coming from. :qshock:
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 2nd, '16, 17:40    

Kyanite20
I got the 1000 from digging in the light area today, and I thoughs wigs only cost 3 times the amount of just the regular hair purchase? fp still says 675 in the shop for hair 25

Edit: Double checked the New Wig Option announcement, the wig would still have been 675 so I am so confused right now. Thanks for taking a look into this. I'm not really sure how this happened.

Edit 2: So even more confused, I think my account is just being crazy because I logged onto my mule and the wig was 1350 im so confusedddddd
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 2nd, '16, 17:56    

Illustrator
Firn
I am even more confused now.
Do you still see the wig as 675? I don't, I see the correct price. We once had a user beforee, who reported seeing the price for ONE wig incorrectly, but we asked around and no one else was seeing the wrong price and we really could not figure out why one person would see a wrong price? :qsob:
This all seems quite messed up.
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 2nd, '16, 18:01    

Illustrator
Firn
I am afraid there are two glitches happening here: One allowing you to purchase wigs from the Cutting Crew when you don't have enough food and one showing the wrong price (half of the correct amount) to only random users, for some very strange reason. Probably both glitches are connected.

I have no clue what is happening here and I am afraid that's something only Starkad can figure out.

In the meantime I have added the 675 Food you were missing to your account as it's not your fault that the wig actually costs more than what was shown to you. Maybe, just don't buy any more wigs till Starkad figures this out. :qoops:
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 3rd, '16, 05:37    

Kyanite20
Unfortunately I am still seeing 225 as the listed price for the hair and 675 for the wig T.T

Thank you for taking the time out for me! This is really weird. I shall avoid the shops altogether, just in case.
Report this post
(0) (0)

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Username:

Password:

I forgot my password

Server time: Nov 17th, '18, 17:45
Current time: Nov 17th, '18, 19:45