Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
?
!
You may select 1 option

View results
 Post subject: Re: Wrong Colour Tag Thread
Post Posted: Sep 29th, '16, 04:17    

Kiwi Cannoli
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 22801
Mood: zZzZz~
The Capricorn miniset (Ice blue) doesn't show up under Ice blue in the wardrobe.
Report this post
(0) (0)
First Fairy: September 17, 2016
Second Fairy: October 12, 2018

Post Posted: Oct 1st, '16, 10:54    

Sunlight
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 41021
Mood: Reflective
Capricorn Ice Blue items (Capricorn Hair (Ice Blue ) and Capricorn Robe (Ice Blue )) has a space after their colour tags which makes them not show up under Ice Blue.
Report this post
(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Post Posted: Oct 2nd, '16, 02:58    

646rebecca
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 55510
Mood: (#]^-^[#)
Hello everyone~
I hope everyone is having a good day~ :mcsquee:
Just letting you know that Vicous Voodoo dress should show up in gray, but it is in Orcher. The dagger shows up in Orcher and not gray as well.
Thank you~
Report this post
(1) (0)
My Material Trading Page!
need: red diamond x15

Post Posted: Oct 2nd, '16, 09:39    

Illustrator
Firn
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 113507
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
646rebecca wrote:
Hello everyone~
I hope everyone is having a good day~ :mcsquee:
Just letting you know that Vicous Voodoo dress should show up in gray, but it is in Orcher. The dagger shows up in Orcher and not gray as well.
Thank you~

Thank you, this one should be fixed now.
Report this post
(1) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 20th, '16, 16:16    

Fire
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 55661
Mood: Namaste from Nepal!
In the DAC, it looks like there is a bit of a scramble for the colors of the Big Gem Tiara. :mcheh:
The (Blue Iris) version shows the preview for, and equips the, (Bubblegum) version.
The (Bubblegum) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Yellow) version.
The (Soft Blue) version shows the preview for, and equips the, (Sky Blue) version.
The (Midnight Blue) version shows the preview for, and equips the, (Light Sand) version.
The (Turquoise) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Pink) version.
The (Sky Blue) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Sand Brown) version.
The (Light Blue) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Blue Iris) version.
The (Light Green) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Light Blue) version.
The (Yellow) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Turquoise) version.
The (Light Sand) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Light Pink) version.
The (Sand Brown) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Soft Pink) version.
The (Ocher) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Coffee) version.
The (Pink) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Gray) version.
The (Soft Pink) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Soft Blue) version.
The (Light Pink) version shows the preview for, and equips the (Light Green) version.
All of the other colors appear to be labeled correctly, and equip the correct-colored tiara. :qh:
Report this post
(0) (0)
╰☆╮

Market |||Selling Forum |||Trading Forum

ImageImage

9x Book of Time 38x Cloud 197x Fork 97x Orange Juice
21x Star Darkness Knuffel Gen 2, 6, 8, 11, 12 Air Knuffel Gen 2
Water Knuffel Gen 8, 11, 12 Fire Knuffel Gen 8

╰☆╮

Post Posted: Nov 20th, '16, 23:42    

Pernelle
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 33191
Ma cherie eyes in cream are called 'ma cherie eyes (claret)' and therefore show up in the wrong color tag.
Sorry if it was mentioned before!
Report this post
(0) (0)
Please visit my Trading thread
:qstar:

I'm offering these current/recent TT items:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post Posted: Nov 28th, '16, 10:51    

Sonnentau
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 74395
Mood: sooooo müde
do not know if this belongs here
but in the wardrobe we can´t find the love piret set in scarlet under scarlet i thinks this is so because in the item info it is written with a space at the end
like this:

(scarlet )
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 30th, '16, 10:43    

Sunlight
Foxrell Mouth (Jade Green) looks Jade Green in the previews but turns Topaz when you put it on. I think. It's small so it's hard to tell but it's not green. At least, it does in DAC. I don't have that item so I can't tell you for sure if the actual item is really like that. Reposted to make sure Firn sees this: I've figured out the problem. Foxrell Mouth (Jade Green) shows the jade green version in preview but is actually Foxrell Mouth (Violet). Foxrell Mouth (Violet) shows the violet version in the preview but is actually Foxrell Mouth (Jade Green). I knew that nose looked a bit too purple to be Topaz.
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Nov 30th, '16, 10:46    

Eva
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 52457
Mood: Workin
The takeshita dori items in black aren't showing up because of a space as well, (black ).
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post Posted: Dec 18th, '16, 16:58    

Eva
The evergreen set (cream white) is actually blue white. I say this because while three of the four items in the set have two colors (blue white and cream white), all the other sets colors are named after the hair, as it's only one color, and the cream white set is the only one not named for the hair, which is blue white.
Report this post
(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Username:

Password:

I forgot my password

Server time: Nov 15th, '19, 13:41
Current time: Nov 15th, '19, 15:41