Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3841 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 381, 382, 383, 384, 385  Next
 Post subject: Re: Forgotten Secrets. (MinikoMaki and LLuvia)
Post Posted: Feb 15th, '17, 00:55    

LLuvia
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 643
Mood: A tad tired, but happy none...
Sasha chuckled. "Well, if I have to go to the suburbs to meet my father-in-law, then you better get used to fancy restaurants, Mr. Poor guy." He chuckled and kissed Cial. Then their first order arrived. Sasha took out the two plates and handed over the sushi for Cial and took his own unagi and ate it happily.

"There is also Gyosa, if you can eat that." He said and smiled. He ordered some for himself and took a bite of his salmon nigiri sushi. "Oh! That reminds me, we need to get some of their steam buns. They are amazing." He chuckled. "They may be Chinese cuisine, but they are delicious."

(0) (0)
ImageImage
[My Role-play Search Thread]
Want to play Roleplay with me?
ImageImage

Post Posted: Feb 16th, '17, 17:16    

minikomaki
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2172
Mood: *sniffles loudly*
Cial let another laugh bubbled out as he took up one of the inari sushi to eat his eyes drifting closed as he ate it. "So it could be called an Asian restaurant, more then a sushi place." Cial spoke after finishing the first piece with a happy hum.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 16th, '17, 23:13    

LLuvia
Sasha chuckled. "Well, you see, in Japan their sushi restaurant also offer stuff like Ramen and and such, because they know most people can't get full from just eating rice." He said and smiled. "Also, some people don't just want sushi when they eat. It's nice to get some more variety in your food."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '17, 20:03    

minikomaki
Cial pressed a hand to his chest as he watched Sasha. "If Sushi hasn't ever filled you you either didn't eat enough or had poor sushi." He spoke before taking another bite from one of his inari chewing it thoughtfully while Sasha spoke again. "Not eating it I can understand."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '17, 21:04    

LLuvia
Sasha smiled. "Well, not everyone can handle eating only sushi." He said and smiled. He ordered some more sushi and hummed as he ate the rest. He turned to Cial. "You should just relax and eat whatever you want."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '17, 22:50    

minikomaki
Cial let his eyes roll lightly as the other spoke about him relaxing and eating what he wanted. "It is what I do, I just don't eat enough." He spoke his eyes turning to the food between them with a wave of his hand. "I mean this might be my first, possibly second meal of the day."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 17th, '17, 23:56    

LLuvia
Sasha poured a little. "Well, it's not like I'm not trying to get you to eat more healthy, dear." He said and poked Cial's nose. "But, don't worry, okay?" He smiled. "If you stay with me for long enough, then I'll get your dining routine back to normal."

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 18th, '17, 19:09    

minikomaki
Laughter bubbled from Cial once more as he let his fingers move back to Sasha's. "Not planning on leaving anytime soon." He spoke a smile crossing his features finishing the food before him.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 19th, '17, 02:23    

LLuvia
Sasha smiled. "Good." He said. He knew there was a lot of things they'd need to work through and Sasha knew they wouldn't be together all the time, but he wanted to enjoy these moment ps where they were allowed together. He took Cial's hand in his and looked down at it. "I thought about visiting your father again." He said. He looked at Cial. "I haven't really spoken to him after the wedding, and ... well ... it felt a little wrong to not talk to your father-in-law every now and then." Sasha smiled.

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 19th, '17, 18:20    

minikomaki
Cial let himself enjoy the meal longer before Sasha spoke about his dad. "I am sure he would appreciate it." Cial spoke humming lightly as he did. "Means you would have more contact with him then most, I should visit as well."

(0) (0)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3841 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 381, 382, 383, 384, 385  Next