Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post subject: Avatar Talk Forum Rules [PLEASE READ!]
Post Posted: May 22nd, '16, 00:57    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 67507
Mood: Perfect.
This Avatar Talk forum was created to discuss all things related to avatars, key word being discuss. The Avatar Talk forum should be more about discussions about avatars, avatar items and everything related to it, like discussions about items, suggestions for good avatars, talk about avatar contest, etc.
The overall forum rules ( http://www.kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=227 ) also apply here and there are some more things we feel the need to point out:

• This forum is for chatting. It doesn't have to be any kind of deep literate conversation, but just coming here and throwing "one-word replies" into random threads for the sake of earning food is not allowed.

• If you'd like to have an "Avatar Above You" thread, please make sure there is a point of discussion. Everyone posting must post more than one-word replies. If you'd like to talk about the element of the avatar above you, say why you chose that element. If you're rating the avatar above you, say why you rated their avatar that or how to improve. If you're giving names to the avatar above you, say why you chose that name.

• If you want to make an "Avatar Above You" thread that doesn't require any discussion, do so in the Word Games forum. We have tolerated these kind of threads here in the past, but from now on all these threads will be moved to the Word Games forum.

This doesn't mean that every thread here has to be literate, but there must be some point in chat/discussion, other than Spam.

Every post & thread breaking these rules can be reported and will be deleted.

(2) (0)

I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Quote: