Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Anyone like KPop?
Post Posted: Jan 25th, '17, 04:43    

blackbriar
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 2751
Mood: lazy
Surprisingly one of the most expensive albums I've bought so far was a kpop japanese album. It was twice as much as an average kpop album. I treasure all my photocards and have them in a little album. I've got a couple posters too. Man, I want more vixx though. You wouldn't believe how much my friend owns, albums and merch. I don't buy much merch because there are too many albums to get first, but it's nice to have a little. Hopefully kpop will get much more popular. I want to start singing a song and have random people know what's going on.

(0) (0)
Huge Art Request

XoXoXoXo

Items as payment

Post Posted: Jan 25th, '17, 13:05    

Tis ti
Years of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 467
Mood: mostly sleepy
blackbriar wrote:
I don't buy much merch because there are too many albums to get first, but it's nice to have a little.

That i s so true! At first I didn't want to buy merch either, because with constant comebacks, different versions of the same albums and so mny talented groups I already wanted to buy way too many albums, but when we put toghether everything we wanted to buy in one big order I saw so many cute things from my friends and I couldn't resist... especially when, thanks to exchange rates and shipping deals on such big orders, they ended up being convenient (I got a t-shirt for 6€ :o).
But getting toghether just to buy stuff online is kind of a pain, and no one really wants to handle money/shipping/problems :mcsleepy: ... But hey this means I'm spending less and that's always good right? xD
Plus I'm still deciding if I want to first collect all of BTS's albums and then start getting other goups', or get all of my favourite ones and then complete the collection, or even never complete any collection because they keep coming with 2+ albums every year and I don't want to be broke :mcshout:
blackbriar wrote:
I want to start singing a song and have random people know what's going on.

Actually this once happened to me, I was with a friend, we were (badly) singing I Need U, and a couple of girls started to sing along, I was so happy :mctongue: And this is actually the main reason I wanted merch, I mean I wore shirts/hoodies out and at least half a dozen people (which isn't that much, but still..). recognized them and came up to chat, we even exchanged numbers with some to keep in touch. Sadly it has only happened out of town and I still don't know anyone who likes Kpop (outside of my friends) in my hometown, but I did get a classmate to fall for Blackpink, so that's something xD
And I stilli need to save up for any tour that may come to the EU, I'm still hoping for another Kcon since I couldn't attend last summer's, but I can't find any info T.T

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 28th, '17, 02:30    

KawaiiCyb0rG
Years of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 317
First posted on here in 2015, but yeah Kpop has consumed my life lol

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Jan 29th, '17, 22:23    

Tis ti
@KawaiiCyb0rG: I blame the sheer amount of content there is, you could watch new videos all day and still wouldn't be caught up with all the stuff they're posting, which is a good thing, but you get hooked in no time xD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 12th, '17, 20:59    

Tis ti
Since it's today, what do you guys think of BTS' comeback?
Personally I love Spring Day, but I ADORE Not Today xD

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 13th, '17, 01:16    

KawaiiCyb0rG
Tis ti wrote:
Since it's today, what do you guys think of BTS' comeback?
Personally I love Spring Day, but I ADORE Not Today xD

Yessss I love Spring Day! I preordered the album when it was announced I can't wait for it to come in the mail :qlov:

I actually haven't listened to all of Not Today yet, I thought of maybe waiting until the MV comes out to listen to all of it, but idk if I'll be able to wait that long lol

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 13th, '17, 13:09    

Tis ti
I wanted to wait for the MV, but everybody was talking about not today and from the teasers I already knew I would have liket t more, so I streamed all 4 the new releases on spotify and I love them all XD
And I'm amazed by the number of vievs we already reached o.o

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 13th, '17, 23:52    

KawaiiCyb0rG
I know right? I went to bed last night and we had about 7mil views and like 800,000 likes and I woke up to 10mil views and 1mil likes it was awesome :qh:

(0) (0)

Post Posted: Feb 20th, '17, 13:41    

-Leo-
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 9093
Mood: .___.
When I was much younger, yes. I did like some. But at some point I grew out of it, lol. I used to even like the way those Kpop dudes? looked like, but nowadays I'm much more into older manly guys who are anywhere between 30 to 40 something... XD But it was fun while I cared about it I guess.

(0) (0)
" Fantasy is what people want, but reality is what they need "

[ Leo's Wild Knuffels ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12