Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate Games My Account Help

Jump to:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
which element would you be if you were a knuffel?
air 11%  11%  [ 43 ]
fire 13%  13%  [ 50 ]
earth 11%  11%  [ 41 ]
light 13%  13%  [ 48 ]
darkness 20%  20%  [ 74 ]
water 14%  14%  [ 54 ]
none, I'd be a [[wuffel]] 18%  18%  [ 66 ]
Total votes : 376
 Post subject: OOC Ideas for a Kn/Wuffel War RP
Post Posted: Jul 29th, '13, 00:04    

LittleSea
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 20775
Mood: imprisoned
Locked due to inactivity. Please contact a moderator to reopen.

Hi! So, I think a knuffel-wuffel war rp would be fun and exciting! But I wanted to make an OOC thread first, to see how many people would be participating and what kind of ideas they would have for the rp.

So I guess, I will just outline my ideas for the roleplay.
Then I will introduce myself and my history as an online rpg'r.
If you think you'd like to join than just go ahead and do the same!

~~~

So yeah, about me as an rp-er. I started out as a fan of dragonriders of pern. I started roleplaying at different pern fanfic sites. Then they all sort of died out when Anne Mccaffrey passed away. I did some roleplaying on the melanie rawn site. And since then I've done some random rp'ing on different sites that I've randomly found.

I don't know how active I will be for this rp. Probably sometimes I will be on the computer all day, and probably other times I won't be able to get to a computer for a day or two. But usually I will be on pretty regularly.

~~~

Basically, for the Roleplay, I'm imagining a lot of fight scenes, and plotting and sneaking Wuffels getting into hijinks and causing general mischief, catastrophe, and misery upon the knuffels. I'd like to explore some reasoning for the cause of the schism between the two races/countries. I'd like to try to keep the RP as "canon" as possible, while staying away from the site's main NPCs, using them as little as possible. Maybe with some parallel characters of our own. Maybe in a different timeline, with some predecessors of the Queen and King and Ehelenia and Lord W. I dunno.

I would like to stay away from using the site's knuffels as characters. I think it would be more fun/creative to use our own invented knuffel characters. And maybe explore Candy Island. And the Wuffel lands too, wherever those are.

Maybe have some adventuring-journeying to the different elemental kingdoms. Maybe some inter-elemental drama, betrayals, alliances, things like that. With lots of Knuffel/wuffel creatures and magic. Oh yeah and it would be cool to try and incorporate digging items into the story too. Like, would there be a specific literal "digging" thing in the story? Maybe have the knuffel society based on mining? Or have every knuffel possessed with some sort of inherent "digging" powers they are born with? And really it is some sort of power to conjure items...?? I dunno just brainstorming here really. lol

~~~

Alright, if anyone is interested in starting a roleplay about this, just post here. :) Chat welcome also. You can share your history as a roleplayer too if you want, but you don't have to. I just felt like sharing so anybody interested in joining might know what kind of rp-ing I've done. But let me know what you like and what you don't like about my ideas, and what kind of ideas you would have for the rp too. :qhehe:

(1) (0)
Send me a PM if you'd like to partner up for a d&d themed rp.
My Material Shop
My Market Store
My Quest Log
My Knuffles Feeding Page
My Dream Av. Showroom

Post subject: Re: OOC Ideas for a Kn/Wuffel War RP
Post Posted: Dec 1st, '13, 03:11    

mommym
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 488
Mood: Happy
I think it's a good concept. I was hoping that more detail could possibly be used in the battle section for the knuffles. As well as other games? :mclaugh:

(1) (0)

Post Posted: Mar 6th, '14, 13:18    

Manne
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Hugs: 94
This is the kind of RP I might be interested in, if you got something going-- particularly with OCs and staying away from involving canon NPCs.

(1) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 21st, '14, 21:26    

LittleSea
Hi, I just saw these replies. Thanks for the support guys!

(2) (0)

Post Posted: Oct 9th, '16, 12:04    

ChicaChicken

Hugs: 219
Mood: Happy
That would be awesome.

(0) (0)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]